Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian time-wasters - Colliers Wood and Haydons Road  (Read 612 times)

Offline Pajero

Today I was in need of a good punting and it was a complete disaster.

First attempt - called this Brazilian girl External Link/Members Only - and she told me she was available - left to Colliers Wood (Walpole Road) and after waiting about 5 minutes to get the door number I went to the house (not nice btw) and another girl opened the door (this girl: External Link/Members Only - not as good as her pics) - I asked about Isis and she gave me the usual B&S bs: she is busy now. Left pissed.

Second attempt - After I left Colliers Wood I called this other Brazilian girl External Link/Members Only - loved her pics and on the phone asked: 1) are you available in 15 minutes? - the answer was: Yes - 2) Are you sure you are the girl in the pictures? - and again answer was: Yes and she sent me the full address (minus flat number). Went to the place in Haydons Rd on a block of flats near the station. Called the girl to say I was there and she just said: ohh sorry darling I have confused you with someone else and I can't see you now as I'm busy.

Conclusion: lost 2 hours of my day and now I'm home with blue balls.

Offline The_Don

Please review each W/G separately

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

mrhappypants

Pajero,

My sympathies and I agree with The Don's advice.  There is a balance to be struck between sharing valuable information gained in qualification but not publishing empty reviews.  Yours are serious warnings worth noting and serve as a valuable warning about the SP's involved.  They will be easier to trace in a review for anyone considering a visit. 

I listed Isis' profile this week, but have been deterred by age, size and distance; you have done me a favour.   :hi:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:17:50 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Pajero

I apologise for not posting separate reviews.

I didn't have much to say specifically about each girl - this was more like a post to warn other fellow punters so they don't waste their time.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate but can't be ruled out with flats especially of the Latin type  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac