Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE, Milton Keynes - high positive  (Read 1151 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online edc770

I didn’t know about Fit Sarah GFE until she started touring, and as soon as I found out more, she immediately moved to the top of the ‘to-do’ list. An eagerly awaited session which happened a few weeks ago, and which I am still cashing in at the wank bank described in the fluff-fest below, turned out to be an hour of bliss for £160.
External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
After reading the glowing reports on here and knowing that you lot would be queuing around the block, I reached out to Sarah a good week before the red letter day to fix up a meeting and also build up a rapport. AW emails first then onto text later. Venue in some kind of short stay apartments place in a former office block, but in a residential area. Street parking can be a pain, but it looks like the block has its own unlimited spaces. I parked at in some purple spaces about a 5 minute walk away just to be super safe.

Services
It’s a good solid set delivered well. Kissing on tap, maybe not the deepest but decent enough snogging to keep me happy, OWO, RO, fingering, protected sex in cowgirl and mish, hand job. For those of you who can hold out and/or cum multiple times, there’s CIM too. I didn’t get that far  :cool:

Girl
Fuck me! Girl is well described on here and FAF. Great gym toned body, you can tell that takes a lot of effort, legs that go on for miles, smashing and pert fake tits, nice ass, trimmed fresh pussy, a few tattoos and piercings, pretty face. Well out of my league. Pictures on AW are accurate, the PG is worth a look. Intelligent and witty conversation is also a plus point which Sarah delivers in spades. English also very good, what’s not to like?

Action
Been looking forward to this punt for a while had I, and finally the big day dawned. Some slight changes of plan had pushed back the start time but I had deliberately built a load of contingency into my schedule to avoid disappointment. Parked up and arrived bang on time, I was buzzed in, a magic door opened and I was given a warm welcome by Sarah.

Pricing is such that even though I am mostly a one pop man and a half hour is normally enough, I really didn’t see the point in paying £110 for that when I could have an unrushed hour for just a bullseye more. Plenty of time for foreplay and the like.
As mentioned on the profile, a shower upon arrival is also appreciated, so after paperwork was completed I took one of them too, knowing that I would not be burning as much valuable punting time. Emerging from the shower in just a towel, I could see Sarah waiting for me in the bedroom in bra and panties.

Let the fun begin, and so it did with some standing kissing which was pretty deep and passionate snogging, and groping too. Somehow the towel fell off as did Sarah’s bra, and instead of bending down to retrieve them, Sarah started some very pleasurable OWO with plenty of eye contact.

I felt left out being the only naked one, so for the next act I asked Sarah to remove her panties and lie on the bed so that I could return the favour which she seemed happy with, so happy in fact that she asked me to insert a finger, which I gladly did, it has been a long time. Nice fresh, trimmed pussy and although there was no orgasm, she was pretty responsive. The fingers and tongue workout continued for quite a while as we were both enjoying it.

Time for simultaneous oral stimulation with some 69. I don’t get much practice at this as it’s quite an awkward position and I am never exactly sure where I am going, but as I was nibbling on Sarah’s labia, I felt that I was in the right ball park. Certainly Sarah was at the other end.

OWO next and I got to experience Sarah’s eagerly awaited technique, it certainly kept me up but I was actually more blown away but the excellent eye contact. Sarah then shuffled up the bed and squatted over my face so that I could do a bit more RO.

I was getting close to the main event, but as we had an hour punt, we spent a few more minutes groping and feeling each other’s bodies before finally a condom was applied and Sarah hopped on for cowgirl. She has extremely sexy and powerful legs and I got treated to the squatting experience which others have described which allows one an excellent view of her sliding up and down one’s penis. Neither of us were that keen on doggy – fine by me – so mish next and more gasping and panting and sounds of pleasure and great eye contact.

As per usual my stamina levels sometime let me down for an hour long punt, so I took a breather and Sarah gave me some more OWO. How will I finish? Sarah is a CIM enthusiast and that in itself is a rare treat, but I really wanted to fuck some more so with 10 minutes left I asked whether this was possible. Yes, she replied and on with another condom and more rampant, wanton sweaty mish. I felt that Sarah was building up to an orgasm as we were frantically fucking, and this in turn had the desired effect and I could feel myself slowly building up to a very long and satisfying orgasm, which I had at about the same time as Sarah might have had hers.
Cuddle for a few minutes, then clean up, chat and out, probably just over the hour.

Summary
Highly recommended for those who are looking for a high quality, passionate hour of sexy fun. Into my top 10 – most definitely. Is it number 1? Hard to say, for some reason I’ve had much stronger and inexplicable ‘horn’ with people like Busty Anita who are girls next door as opposed to lookers. But, combined with being great company, Sarah’s sexual skills are top notch and, as I have unfinished business in terms of obliging a CIM enthusiast, likely I will return. Perhaps then I will be able to say whether she makes the top spot.