Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Treats for us lads (and old gits)  (Read 1409 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was going to avoid mentioning Xmas but as CT has started us off with a thread on who is working over the festive period I wondered if anyone has suggestions for a real treat in December?  Some of us will be funding "treats" for the OHs, such as pamper days at Spas, so we should spend a few quid on ourselves.

Just to stop Raddy suggesting her I already have Mandy on the list as a possible.

External Link/Members Only

At the other end of the age spectrum I fancy a go with Lisa7 before she retires.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However have seen them before so may try something new, like Alex Stone

I have heard that Raddy will not getting any presents this year, Santa is too worried about getting Raddy (ed) if he is stuck in the chimney!  :D :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Even if he makes it down the chimney, methinks Raddy will have spiked his glass of milk, and then take full advantage of santa  :lol:

Captain Caveman

I've got my treat lined up - and Xmas is coming early this year: Tiffany Snow and Lola Lily bukkake gangbang on 2 Dec

Offline WelshClipper

I fucking hate Christmas. No excuses to get away and punt. Have to sit around doing civvie shit listening to you guys having fun while the OH and daughter act and look all merry. 'tis to puke :vomit:.

Bah fucking humbug.  See you in January !  :drinks:

Online j122

I had a punt last NYE, which was great as the young lady had been off over the holidays so knew I was her first punter for about a week. Great punt as well, not thought about booking over the festive period ATM but that could change.....

Offline RedKettle

I've got my treat lined up - and Xmas is coming early this year: Tiffany Snow and Lola Lily bukkake gangbang on 2 Dec

That should be a merry start to Xmas.  My treat, or perhaps treats as I have been good (!) this year, will also be early - not likely to get the chance over the actual Xmas week.  Unless I can sneak out for a "work out" at the gym!!

Timmy2

I will be out of the country.... no punts for me :(

Raddy

Offline webpunter

I love it when MrsWP decides to go out all day for lunch / shopping in the sales which start 27th.  With one of her girlfriends.  Nice to have a lunchtime / afternoon punt.  But can be harder to arrange and takes some planning as a good no of the AW girlies aren't around.  I always have a punt or two pre Xmas in December and my normal target pricing limits are relaxed
Funny coz when MrsWP asks me what i'd like for xmas then i'm thinking "an hour or more with x. And the same with y"  :sarcastic:
No sign of many WG's with new [& therefore should be current] Xmas pics

Offline Chezzie John

I'm tempted to do that party to as I've not met them before so maybe I'll see you there mate

Captain Caveman

I'm tempted to do that party to as I've not met them before so maybe I'll see you there mate

Hope so John - I doubt you'll be disappointed

:thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

It's just the high ratio that puts me off but I'm pretty sure I'll be there :)

Offline RedKettle

Just thought I would refresh/follow up this thread.

I decided to have a few new (to me) girls for Xmas and have reviewed the first one, Katy77, which was good.  I have a special (I hope) treat lined up as a role play with what I hope will be an excellent girl I have not seen before.

As mentioned above I had hoped to try Lisa7 again before she retires but unfortunately she is ill.

Review of Katy done.

Anybody else got something special to slip into lined up??

Timmy2

I was going to avoid mentioning Xmas but as CT has started us off with a thread on who is working over the festive period I wondered if anyone has suggestions for a real treat in December?  Some of us will be funding "treats" for the OHs, such as pamper days at Spas, so we should spend a few quid on ourselves.

Just to stop Raddy suggesting her I already have Mandy on the list as a possible.

External Link/Members Only

At the other end of the age spectrum I fancy a go with Lisa7 before she retires.

However have seen them before so may try something new, like Alex Stone

I have heard that Raddy will not getting any presents this year, Santa is too worried about getting Raddy (ed) if he is stuck in the chimney!  :D :D

Raddy will be in Amsterdam at some point during xmas.........

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Raddy will be in Amsterdam at some point during xmas.........

If you are able to, pop over the border into Germany and visit an FKK club. Kid in a sweet shop is the expression that springs to mind!!