Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxVANESSAxxx - Windsor incall - Fabulous MILF  (Read 1478 times)

26 review(s) for  xxxVANESSAxxx  (23 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline punterinsurrey

Saw Vanessa a few months ago in Windsor. Great experience.

Comms: Organised on the day a few hours before. Easy to arrange. £80 for half hour I believe.

Location: Residential road in Windsor. Pretty good location although parking a bit of a nightmare being Windsor. Flat was great, albeit up a load of stairs! Great bathroom and a big, comfortable bed and bedroom.

Looks: She's listed at 53. That feels about right. Body was wonderful for a woman of her age. Exactly what I was after. Facially you can tell her age a bit more but still very attractive - personification of EE MILF for me.

Service: Really attentive. Shower offered, really fresh and fluffy towels. Seemed to take providing a good service very seriously. Plenty of DFK, then some lovely OWO and RO. Very fresh and was convincing enough that she was enjoying it!  Sex in cowgirl and doggy - very enjoyable fuck.

Positives: Stunning EE MILF at a good price for Windsor. Services delivered with aplomb and nothing missing that was promised.

Negatives: Can't think of any. Thoroughly enjoyable time.

Have added her to my HL to return when she's next around. Very strong positive from me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Lema

I remember seeing her about 7 years ago,  great body but the not the best looking woman.  Fantastic blojob though.