Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMMA.BABE - TOFTT - Portsmouth  (Read 609 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7653165) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fullballs

Sorry if this review is not great. I couldn't find a format template, so tried to include as much info as possible.

Name: EMMA.BABE
When: Feb 2024
Profile Links:  External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only
Price: £130 for an hour

Comms
You either don't deal with Emma, or she uses a translator for everything. The initial phone call is not answered. But very soon after hanging up, a text message appears. The messages were answered pretty quickly and everything arranged as such.

Location and arrival
The building itself was easy to find. The entrance door not so much. This is very close to the train station and there is a fair amount of paid parking. There is building work going on at the moment, so a lot of scaffolding. The area is also busy with students. But there is so many people, nothing looks suspicious. Once the door to the housing area was found. It was up the stairs to the flat. I didn't see a lift. But I didn't look far.

The girl
It is the girl in the photos. But she is definitely bigger now, lots of stretch marks, and also older than 22. I would have said closer to 28-30. The photos are definitely photoshopped with skin smoothing. She was dressed in the same schoolgirl outfit as the main picture. Other than the odd work, she doesn't speak English.

Services refused but listed
  • Deep throat - only "normal"
  • Kissing of any kind
  • Anything in her pussy that wasn't a covered cock (no eating or fingering)

The meet
I was low on options, and Emma kind of reminded me of someone. There were no reviews, so thought I'd TOFTT. The magical door opened and closed behind me. I saw Emma and though not as attractive as in the photos, I was there and my balls were in control. I followed her to the room, gave her the money, which she went off to stash. Upon her return I was sat on the bed waiting for her. I'd asked for a lap dance in the text conversation. She didn't understand, so out comes the translator. After a few goes, she understands, puts on some music, and starts wiggling and undressing. But not what I'd call a lap dance.

We fondled about for a bit. She said no kissing (fk is on likes). Then started removing my clothes. The obligatory "wow" when the cock comes out. I'm sure they'd all still do this if I were 3". The she gets me on the bed, slips on a rubber and starts giving a blowjob. To be fair, it's not bad at all. I ask her to go deeper. Out comes the phone and translation app. When she understands, she says no (this is also on the likes list). She resumes the BJ. I start rubbing her pussy, which is quite stubbly, and am told not inside. We then move to her climbing on top an riding me cowgirl. She does this pretty well. It was nice when she lent forwards and her big tits were rubbing against my chest too. We moved to missionary, and she took a pounding until I shot in the bag.

This was about 25 mins in. She offers to give a massage. I was thinking it might have been a sexy massage to help me get ready for the 2nd round. Cumming twice was in the text messages if n hour booking. The massage was pretty bad. Basically just gently moving her hands over my back, while sitting there bored. After 5 mins, I'm feeling bored and not turned on. She stops and says "ok, you go?" As only half an hour had gone by, I said sure, if you refund the difference between an hour and half an hour. This again needed translations. She declined. So after more translations she started trying to turn me on again. She put a rubber on my semi and started sucking, we had some missionary sex and doggy. Then she said cinco minutos, took off the rubber and started wanking me near her tits. After a couple of minutes, I came and we cleaned up. After leaving, I checked the time to discover that I still have 15 minutes left on the booking.

Overall
Disappointing. This was my first South American experience, and it was a let down. With the constant translations killing the mood, being short changed on the time, and most of the likes list being no go. I can only see this as a negative experience. I wouldn't go back. It's kind of put me off trying another South American girl. At very least, I'll be making sure there are positive reviews here first.

Offline markmywords

That sucks. I was tempted by this one, thanks for taking the plunge.
Don't be discouraged from latinas altogether, there are many gems that are worth it.