Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Busty_bella x  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Topic952u

Hey has anyone seen Busty_bella x from AW? Looking about booking her in if the experience is good enough, cheers

Offline Foxtail17

Hey has anyone seen Busty_bella x from AW? Looking about booking her in if the experience is good enough, cheers

Could we have a link please?

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

That's her

Thank you most kindly. She bid on one of my RB for London earlier this year, slightly under her published rate, and I offered her the booking within 5 hours of her bidding but she replied she was not available on that date but would I keep her in mind for future bookings. Bit strange as the booking was for 3 weeks later and I replied fairly promptly.

Not unknown for ladies to do this but annoying.

Please review if you do get to see her as she does look fit.

Offline Topic952u

Thank you most kindly. She bid on one of my RB for London earlier this year, slightly under her published rate, and I offered her the booking within 5 hours of her bidding but she replied she was not available on that date but would I keep her in mind for future bookings. Bit strange as the booking was for 3 weeks later and I replied fairly promptly.

Her AW feedback seems promising, but on here is different to feedback on AW so wondering if she's a good booking, she must be good as she has big fake tits though lol

Offline Topic952u

I've booked her, looking forward to this one

Offline triggs91

How was it? She has bid on my RB as well

Offline fboi23

did anyone see her? she's bid on mine too and im tempted to accept

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hello OP,

I would love to hear how your experience was?