Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Greek Kim -Glasgow  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Bigdog82

External Link/Members Only

Not usually my thing but after reading a review and checking her out on twitter, I caved in and thought I’d try something new 😂😂

Comms -  straight forward enough although she sometimes takes her time with replies, I’m guessing when she’s ‘busy’

Location- nice flat in Southside

Girl- hotter than I expected, and defo wouldn’t tell by looks, body that it wasn’t a girl if you seen her in street,  hotter than most girls I’ve seen

Only booked a 15 min quickie as a taster

Services provided - DFK, owo both ways, anal to her

Meet- lovely girl, very chatty, beautiful body, wearing sexy bra and pants,  started dfk and touching up, took off her bra and her tits were surprisingly good 👍 felt just like most girls with good implants, not too hard.
She kneeled on bed and gave me a good sloppy blowjob, I then pushed her on bed and returned the favour although she didn’t get fully hard, after a bit of mutual Bj’s I then bent her over and she spread her ass cheeks and asked me to fuck her, I came in the bag and was out the door around 25mins later.

It was definitely different and to be honest, I only done it because she’s so hot 😂😂 don’t know if I’d do it again with another TS but I’ll likely give her another visit 👌

Something else ticked off the list 😂😂