Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacy Low @ Hersham, Surrey  (Read 4216 times)

3 review(s) for lacy lowe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Online enjoyedthat

External Link/Members Only

Needed a weeks worth to offload, Lacy had her green light on and I was 10 miles away.  I reviewed her last in 2018, and to be fair not much has changed.  The deed is done in a very well kitted out and comfortable downstairs annex now, operable shower if required too. She is near the ESSO garage off the Barley roundabout. Easy and free parking. Comms all by text and no hassles whatsoever.  Lacy must be late 40’s early 50’s - opened the door in an all-in-one black number making her breasts and pussy easily viewable.  I didn’t want sex, just a BJ and HJ finish which she performed all within 30 mins for 80£.  She made sure plenty of licking and sucking and access all areas.  She is still fit despite some wobbly bits and slightly droopy boobs. Nice personality, sometimes you think she’s away with the fairies but she’s great really.  Said she’d semi-retired for 16 months and started up again mid-last year - I hadn’t noticed….  Will visit again as she’s so easy to comm with and no stresses whatsoever.

Offline themaserman

She never has her number showing which is annoying, she obviously has enough regulars
to keep her busy.

Offline hornypnter

She never has her number showing which is annoying, she obviously has enough regulars
to keep her busy.

Not very good at responding to AW messages either.

Offline Muff licker

Has she still got a hairy Muff or is it shaved ?

Offline advent2016

Has she still got a hairy Muff or is it shaved ?

Last time I saw her it was nicely shaven. I only go for RO/69/BBBJ/CIM.

Offline themaserman

That’s all I want BBBJ and CIM as she’s quite local to me, I’m not bothered about fucking her but she still hasn’t read my messages and no phone number ffs  :dash:

Offline Muff licker

:P
Last time I saw her it was nicely shaven. I only go for RO/69/BBBJ/CIM.

Offline advent2016

That’s all I want BBBJ and CIM as she’s quite local to me, I’m not bothered about fucking her but she still hasn’t read my messages and no phone number ffs  :dash:

If you use one of the popular browser extensions  like

Or the  excellent Chrome one by Kuck
Thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280743.0

Extension

Then you can reveal cached phone numbers

Attached is a redacted image showing a login date for Lacy of 24th January 2024 and the phone number that I have redacted also as she isn't currently working.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:37:52 am by advent2016 »

Offline Beesman

Quality detective work advent  :thumbsup:

Offline themaserman

Still no number sbowing ffs. She logged in today and obviously doesn’t bother to read her messages. Why does she pay to advertise on AW when you can’t get hold of her?!

Offline themaserman

She's actually read my 3 emails requesting her number but still no reply, what is the point of her being on here ffs?!

Offline hornypnter

She's actually read my 3 emails requesting her number but still no reply, what is the point of her being on here ffs?!

She has increased her rates to 150/hr   :wacko: :lol:

Offline themaserman

I actually saw her a couple of weeks ago (yet to do a review) but wish I had spent the £100 for 30mins elsewhere!