Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Grantham? (Other than "It's crap, don't go")  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've got to go up to Grantham at some stage soon.  Any recommendations? It looks like a tiny town with a tiny choice unless I head further afield and I may not have enough spare time to stray too far.

Offline scutty brown

take a bulldozer, solve the parking problem

Offline Ipunter

I’ve never had a decent punt in Grantham… I keep giving the place a chance though. 😂

Offline Newtothisstuff

Looks like it's going to be a dull trip.

Offline GingerNuts

There've been a couple of reasonable reviews from here: External Link/Members Only

Chinese massage shop: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesbattersea

The only time i've punted in Grantham was a shite massage with a Chinese woman on a new estate (not the one in the town centre)

There looks to be some nice looking girls at this place.
External Link/Members Only
There was a review of one of them a few days ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366961.0

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 06:24:15 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'll give Grantham's Finest a try.  I think their website is a bit of a let down.  The gallery photos of their 'models' are so generic in some cases that half the photos could be of the same person. As there's no rota showing, the idea of picking who you see is impossible as there's no way to tell who is going to be there? I called and asked and they don't seem to know which girl will be in more than a couple of days in advance.
I'm going to look at it this way - there'll be someone there who is willing to waggle my willy. I'm always happy to meet a girl who gobbles.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I read on another review they put the days line up of girls on twitter.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I read on another review they put the days line up of girls on twitter.
Yes. I saw that. Apparently they just have one girl in each day, so it's pot luck who you see. £10 door fee for 30 mins and £20 for an hour. Some are limited services, others even offer anal.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Sadly, Grantham was a total blowout.  Phones were either off, unanswered or the girl was already booked up.  Probably just as well, there was next to no parking anywhere in town. I ended up parked at the train station about a mile away from where I needed to go.

Offline robnotts69

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Sadly, Grantham was a total blowout.  Phones were either off, unanswered or the girl was already booked up.  Probably just as well, there was next to no parking anywhere in town. I ended up parked at the train station about a mile away from where I needed to go.
The massage place is about a 2 minute walk from the train station. Some of the girls are decent there some not so much. If Ruby is working she's decent,all services bar anal and does very good deep throat

Offline Jamesbattersea

The massage place is about a 2 minute walk from the train station. Some of the girls are decent there some not so much. If Ruby is working she's decent,all services bar anal and does very good deep throat

Good to know dude thanks

Offline j122

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks. But I was only there for a day.

Offline robnotts69

It looks like Granthams Finest has gone. Twitter not been updated for a few weeks and tried calling twice this week with no answer. Ruby, the girl I wanted to see, also works in Coalville so may have to take a drive out there instead

Offline Newtothisstuff

I noticed that the twitter account hadn't been updated too.  Shame really. My next trip to Grantham will be by train and as they're in the next street, it would have been quite handy.

Offline robnotts69

I got through to the mobile number today. Apparently the landlord has died so they've been evicted from the property and not sure if they are relocating or not

Offline StealthGrey866

It looks like Granthams Finest has gone. Twitter not been updated for a few weeks and tried calling twice this week with no answer. Ruby, the girl I wanted to see, also works in Coalville so may have to take a drive out there instead

Is Ruby from the massage place around Westgate? What's she like? can you please share where she works in Coalville (if from a shop) or provide any info on her?

Offline robnotts69

Is Ruby from the massage place around Westgate? What's she like? can you please share where she works in Coalville (if from a shop) or provide any info on her?
She works at fyonas in coalville, goes under the name of kara I believe