Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skanky/Chavvy/Council Estate Slags  (Read 10446 times)

Offline mayfieldtrucker

Hey guys,  :rolleyes:

I've got a really strange itch to scratch at the minute - I keep fantasising about being with a really common, chavvy, council estate type. The rougher the better. Weird, I know, but if I could find that sort of "Vicky Pollard" it might scratch the itch and send me back to more normal fantasies so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any working girls that fit that bill? Honestly, the rougher and skankier the better.

Thanks in advance chaps  :dance:

Offline Colston36

I've got a really strange itch to scratch at the minute - I keep fantasising about being with a really common, chavvy, council estate type. The rougher the better. Weird, I know, but if I could find that sort of "Vicky Pollard" it might scratch the itch and send me back to more normal fantasies so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any working girls that fit that bill? Honestly, the rougher and skankier the better.

I don't think that's weird in the least. I LOVE them. The grubbier the better.

Offline mayfieldtrucker

Haha glad I'm not alone!!  :lol:

Any recommendations?

Offline Colston36

There is Greta in Chester, a big girl who will be as grubby as you like. I see someone in Cardiff after she's been to the gym who makes me happy. Kelly-Ann-Kink in Newport has delighted me  many times.

Today's emphasis is very much about hygiene but in days gone by famous people loved a bit of a reek. In my lifetime Aly Khan was one, also Marlon Brando. Napoleon insisted Josephine not wash for 3 days when he was returning from the battlefield

Online Dipper

Do you mean literally of metaphorically though MT?

Online gbyld87

I took it to be more socially rough than physically.  The kind of girl that drops her chips when she orgasms

Offline mayfieldtrucker

I took it to be more socially rough than physically.  The kind of girl that drops her chips when she orgasms

Nailed it LOL

Offline JD1

Good thread! :D

Only one that springs to mind that I've seen who kind of fits the bill:
External Link/Members Only

Offline mayfieldtrucker

Good thread! :D

Only one that springs to mind that I've seen who kind of fits the bill:

Just up my street, thanks. Unfortunately though, I'd already looked into this one but she makes an appearance on one of the BB threads so decided against the risk  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295193.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:56:14 pm by mayfieldtrucker »

Offline Changermids

Presley @ Directors Lodge springs straight to mind. Chavy as hell. She looks  like she’s walked straight off of a council estate in the 80’s. A slim Vicky pollard including the big round earrings.
I would suggest reading my review before booking and make up your own mind. I wouldn’t usually  recommend her at all.. but she fits the description and if it’s a quick P + D could be up your street.

Offline mayfieldtrucker

Presley @ Directors Lodge springs straight to mind. Chavy as hell. She looks  like she’s walked straight off of a council estate in the 80’s. A slim Vicky pollard including the big round earrings.
I would suggest reading my review before booking and make up your own mind. I wouldn’t usually  recommend her at all.. but she fits the description and if it’s a quick P + D could be up your street.

Thanks mate. Sounds interesting may have to give her a try - will just take a clothes peg for my nose  :lol: :D

Offline JamesPoppers

Presley is fucking awesome…. Delightfully mad for it… love her to bits…

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Shame Diamond in the rough still isn't around.

Offline yandex

Are you restricted to the East Midlands? If you can make it to the sunny uplands of Yorkshire then I'd have thought Tiff Morriss would fit the bill.

She's even got the teardrop tattoo to prove her credentials. Also up for pretty much anything if she's your type.

I think she occasionally tours but I'm not sure where/when
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 11:29:51 am by yandex »

Offline Colston36

Are you restricted to the East Midlands? If you can make it to the sunny uplands of Yorkshire then I'd have thought Tiff Morriss would fit the bill.

She's even got the teardrop tattoo to prove her credentials. Also up for pretty much anything if she's your type.

I think she occasionally tours but I'm not sure where/when

My God! Gorgeous ...

Offline monkeybucket

Shame Diamond in the rough still isn't around.

My mind immediately went here as well!

Offline mancsguy1975

I think part of my pervy self has an appeal with this sort of look when im in "that" kind of mood. In my younger days i was offered a blow job for £5 under  bridge after leaving a club in my 20s... the look appealed but the smell and threat of catching something bad... so despite my state brain said no , thankfully.

One for consideration as a punting goal provided cleanliness is there and zero chance of catching something nasty  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Maria in Bulwell

Girl ✔️ Chavvy ✔️ Council estate ✔️ rough and ready ✔️ cheap as chips ✔️

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline GoldTop

Maria in Bulwell

+1. Plus her spelling and grammar is questionable  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Seriously “council estate chav” it don’t get any better than a girl from Bulwell  :D :drinks:
She’s actually a really good fuck too (reviewed)

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah thinking about chavs ,years ago when first got into this l used to see a girl called Amy ,she was in a flat behind the City Hospital at Notts.
It really was the full chav experience-chavvy girl and rough as fuck area ,don’t know if she’s still about,she really could suck cock ,all the way down,once when I couldn’t come she did me another half hour for £12:00 as that’s all I had left on me,bless her!

Offline scutty brown

one of  the guys on the  bear forum posted an ideal solution earlier today

Offline radioman33

That’s ok £3 direct debit a month,I’m not interested in the Africa ones starving.

Offline Snagbadjer

I rang this one once and arranged a meet. She rang me when I was on my way, asking me if I could pick up some condoms. Sounded dog-rough and straight off an episode of Jeremy Kyle. I cancelled the meet and went elsewhere.

Her address was in one of the rougher parts of Lincoln, so you can get the full chav/council estate experience if that is your desire. Rusty bikes in an overgrown lawn, barking Staffie's, admixture smell of weed, Monster energy drink and mouldy carpets etc.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Brilliant  :lol:

Offline mancsguy1975

Quote from: Snagbadjer

Her address was in one of the rougher parts of Lincoln, so you can get the full chav/council estate experience if that is your desire. Rusty bikes in an overgrown lawn, barking Staffie's, admixture smell of weed, Monster energy drink and mouldy carpets etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RickRMS85

This one comes to mind External Link/Members Only

Mind you I have no experience with this one but the pictures and profile scream chav to me.

Offline ZeroCount

How can she be a chav, she's "elite", it says so right in her name!  :lol:

Agree with you on the pics though, they definitely fit the theme. Seems hot with it though, I'd be tempted.

Offline jaylad

Shes deffo a chav

However caution as she had a bad review about posting punters number as a fake ad.

That said shes got the hoop earings and all

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I rang this one once and arranged a meet. She rang me when I was on my way, asking me if I could pick up some condoms. Sounded dog-rough and straight off an episode of Jeremy Kyle. I cancelled the meet and went elsewhere.

You must be mistaken mate. On her profile, she says that she is very well spoken and classy 😂

Online Dipper

You must be mistaken mate. On her profile, she says that she is very well spoken and classy 😂

And has “purky” tits :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 08:06:46 am by Dipper »

Offline chandlerhandler

Classy might just mean that she gets out of the bath for a piss  :lol:

Offline rnrn636

Is that Gemma/ gem gem still about?

She used to be in a shit tip Council house on the edge of Beeston near the uni.

I wouldn't go back because she was too chavvy and the house was a health hazard. But fits the OP brief lol

Online Dipper

Is that Gemma/ gem gem still about?

She used to be in a shit tip Council house on the edge of Beeston near the uni.

I wouldn't go back because she was too chavvy and the house was a health hazard. But fits the OP brief lol

Think I remember who you mean, by all accounts she could suck cock like a sword swallower. But then some bb concerns got raised.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 10:34:06 am by Dipper »

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Mind you I have no experience with this one but the pictures and profile scream chav to me.

Looks like she smokes more weed than Snoop Dogg.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Maria in Bulwell

this is a very appealing profile!

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Before I joined, around 2019, there was one in Leicester called something like Kaitox. Visited her flat off Welford Road. Seemed like a proper chat Lesta pass, but etge in her early 20s.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Well if the OP want's dog rough he's got it with her.

I'm the one that reveiwed her she actually lives or at least did when i saw her on a new built estate which is quite a nice area but the house when you went in side was a mess, stunk of fags and weed, clothes everywhere, kids toys everywhere, a massive telly on full blast, no carpet on the stairs just stained mucky MDF and over flowing ash trays on the floor next to the massive fax leather sofa.
The girl was rough, stoned, bad skin and even had the classic chav pineapple hair do.
Reading my review back now i was feeling generous with a neutral probably cos i was feeling sorry for her.
I notice on her profile now there"s alot more written on it, she now has a bareback video and she's charging  170 per hour !!!!!

Offline rnrn636

And has “purky” tits :)

Her and her mate being "two pees in a pod" made me giggle.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

If you want chavvy there's always Sexy Bling  :lol: :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If you want chavvy there's always Sexy Bling  :lol: :lol:

Oh that’s swearing haha

Offline Johnnyb0y

You can’t beat a big tits old spunker who loves a good fuck - them the best

Online estats

Based on aesthetics, the OP may have a proclivity towards Leigh?

Offline Sheffred2017

Bit chavvy. Massive tits and a decent fuck. OW though.

Offline Snagbadjer

Bit chavvy. Massive tits and a decent fuck. OW though.

She looks quite fun, mate. Next time I'm Derby way, I'll consider checking her green light . . .