Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bella UK - Oxford  (Read 2096 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5196102) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pythago

That's a bit of a tragic one, unfortunately.

External Link/Members Only
Paid 100 hh, too expensive.

Putting this profile number into ukpunting, it only comes up with one neutral review. Obviously, the lady was active much earlier and had previous reviews, too. You'll find them putting "British Bella" into the search box.

I tried to book this lady for a while already, but communication was tricky as I was usually trying to arrange a short announced meeting. But messaging can be tricky on her end as well.

Once I got hold of her, she really has a lovely voice and lovely accent. She is from the Home Counties, as she states in her profile. So, I finally wanted to see her.

Location: Residential area. Nothing where you'd like to be seen when you are known within the area. Waiting in front of the door you are very much exposed. Not a good start.

The lady: The lady in the photos are definitely her - tattoos are obvious. Just a few years old. Recently, she started playing around with pictures. So, the lady I saw is the one in the pictures, but quite worn out. A few years back she will definitely have been this attractive lady in the pictures, tall, 5 foot 11. She has a lovely face and had a handicap as she recently broke her leg. But I guess she has an alcohol problem. She has a massive belly, secured with a massive belt. She blamed Covid, but I guess this is the lack of leaving the house.

At arrival she purred herself a glass of wine, although not proper evening yet. She offered me one, too. I declined. She wasn't obviously drunk, so I stayed.

There wasn't much of an action. We started kissing but really only short, clothes off, on the bed. She started with a good soft owo, attention to balls also. Used hands which I advised against. This went on for a bit as I wasn't interested in ro (anymore). And she really wanted to get it done quickly. She didn't insist on it, but too often mentioned and asked if I'd like to come. I was happy to get over with it.

In summary: She tried to keep a lovely conversation going throughout. Tried to chat for too long at the beginning, would have been happy to talk after completion. But wanted to get the action over relatively quickly. She wasn't pushing hard, that might simply not be her. But I found the time of action not very much enjoyable. The lady I saw was an older version of what you can see on her profile. I was mislead by the fact that the replaced picture by picture recently. But this doesn't make the pictures newer. My guess is that she's drinking too much. A bit of a tragic character. But I am not an expert.

I wont go back. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Many thanks for this very informative review because I was tempted and, as you say, there is just one previous review.  :hi:

The arrogant, head-up-her-arse AW profile slightly dissuaded me and this review now seals it.

It would be helpful to have Bella's previous AW profile link for previous reviews and comments, so please post if you are sure it is one and the same girl. From a search on here, the British Bella mentioned was in Glasgow.

Offline pythago

You are right, I am not sure if this is the same girl. Probably not, but I can't edit/delete. Perhaps I was mistaken.

I haven't seen this lady before, so can't make any reference for sure. But she must have a history here.

Offline innocent_c

I can’t find much on here or elsewhere on her but agree- feel like she’s been around longer than current profile would suggest..

I can’t be certain but suspect this ‘Bella’ might also be her..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pythago

She has quite a few significant tattoos. She might have them for a while already. This might be the only way to confirm  :thumbsdown: link to older profiles.