Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starseed21, Thieving Bitch - Milton Keynes  (Read 16071 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6426811) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3516231) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6918571) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6985844) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline scutty brown

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey, 4 profiles , plus any viva streets profiles and 9 negatives. Why would any one take a chance :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

Blimey, 4 profiles , plus any viva streets profiles and 9 negatives. Why would any one take a chance :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Just three negatives
Most of the reviews have been indexed to multiple profiles

Offline DouglasReynholm

Because they don't have a UKP account! What percentage of punters in the UK do? What percentage actually Google the SP's name, number etc.?

Can someone report her new VS ad to the management there? I wouldn't know how.

Offline scutty brown

Because they don't have a UKP account! What percentage of punters in the UK do? What percentage actually Google the SP's name, number etc.?

Can someone report her new VS ad to the management there? I wouldn't know how.

Would be a waste of time reporting to VS

Offline DouglasReynholm

Would be a waste of time reporting to VS
So you don't think Yorkie's report did anything on the 19th?

Looks like you got it taken down then: External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

So you don't think Yorkie's report did anything on the 19th?

I'd be very surprised if that was anything other than coincidence.
It must be four years since I've managed to get one taken down

Offline DouglasReynholm

Using Locanto now
External Link/Members Only
Good post Scutty. Did you report it? It's gone. I remember booking a girl on Locanto in 2018 before I joined here and got the lay of the lays.

Offline scutty brown

Good post Scutty. Did you report it? It's gone. I remember booking a girl on Locanto in 2018 before I joined here and got the lay of the lays.

No, that wasn't me
May have been someone on one of the other forums
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:38:46 pm by scutty brown »