Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super skinny Leicester  (Read 5781 times)

Offline gbyld87

I think that this is her

External Link/Members Only

Not sure you could class her as super skinny though

Completely different photos (of a white girl no less) on the viva link I posted, but the ad's not working now anyway  :unknown:

Offline andyitc

Completely different photos (of a white girl no less) on the viva link I posted, but the ad's not working now anyway  :unknown:

yes I could not see the link but was just going by the name and description in the URL

Offline R125

I think that this is her

Not sure you could class her as super skinny though

Too fat for me imo.

Offline R125

I swear I saw a review for this under a different section but might be recycled pictures. Anybody visited?

Offline gbyld87

Anybody been?

No.  I'm sure i've seen that profile a few months back in Leicester as well.

Have you checked out Nina yet?  Currently my favourite skinny girl in Leicester.  very good fuck but shit conversation lol. Photo in her gallery with the red lingerie on is probably the best representation.

Offline R125

Looks like there are no skinny ones in Leicester at the moment.  :(

Online versace

You need to go and check out Nicole mate

Offline gbyld87

You need to go and check out Nicole mate

Just don't try to book her in advance or before about 4pm, or you'll likely be disappointed.

Offline R125

I'm concerned about this one. I don't understand how the teeth can be so bad unless she is taking something which is a red flag.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I'm concerned about this one. I don't understand how the teeth can be so bad unless she is taking something which is a red flag.

The teeth aren’t that bad. Probably look worse because every thing else about her is top level. Her teeth on an average girl probably wouldn’t get mentioned.

Online versace

Her teeth are just a bit discoloured with small gaps. The girl is fit with good banter, what more could you want? Just go and fuck her already

Offline R125

Sounds good. What does party woman mean?  :scare:

Online versace

Just don't try to book her in advance or before about 4pm, or you'll likely be disappointed.

You shouldn’t be trying to book a Romanian in advance any ways, 99% of them provide first come first serve!

Only a few Roms like Delicious Jessica, are the ones who actually stick to their bookings. She even texts you hours before to make sure the booking is still taking place. I should really give her a ring actually, it’s been well over a year.

Online versace

Ignore that, just go and see her! You have to stay multiple hours with her if you want to participate in any of that if you know what I mean.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’m certain you won’t be disappointed with her appearance. She roughly same size as jeen maybe a little smaller but with better tits and much more of a laugh.

Offline R125

Perfect but for some reason I think she takes something. What else can party mean.

Online versace

Perfect but for some reason I think she takes something. What else can party mean.

She takes cock, that’s all you should care about mate!

Offline Captainhowdy666

Lovely Nina doesn’t have an ounce of fat and lovely fake tits now.