Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boudior Babes Deansgate  (Read 830 times)

Offline wigantoplad

Has this closed

Really hope not

Offline boltonagain

Think it is closed for lockdown, but sometimes looking at girls currently working from cheadle and bury might throw up some familiar results

Offline Elmanc

Booked for boudoir bury, turned out to be a Tom bait and switch, walked out. I think Cheadle and deansgate are the legit girls

Offline boltonagain

Think bait and switch are their MO to be fair, I think they use limited A/W profiles and alternate between who's on them. Generally the girls are decent looking but offer what I'd class as a typical parlour service where they push to get you in and out as quick as possible. I've been twice once for a 2 girl including Bella and once a one girl which I can't remember her name (both well over 6 months ago), both were reasonable at decent prices but nothing more than that. The 2 girl I booked an hour with Bella and the other girl to come in for the last 30 mins, I was in and out in about 45 mins with the second girl in for probably less than 15, all very rushed.

Offline Kool Keef

Think bait and switch are their MO to be fair, I think they use limited A/W profiles and alternate between who's on them. Generally the girls are decent looking but offer what I'd class as a typical parlour service where they push to get you in and out as quick as possible. I've been twice once for a 2 girl including Bella and once a one girl which I can't remember her name (both well over 6 months ago), both were reasonable at decent prices but nothing more than that. The 2 girl I booked an hour with Bella and the other girl to come in for the last 30 mins, I was in and out in about 45 mins with the second girl in for probably less than 15, all very rushed.

Yep, summed it up nicely.
Bog standard parlour punts at their places