Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews for Lucy in Bromley???  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Schrock

Hello Guys,

I have read about this lady in few earlier posts but no one has provided a full review of services and lady herself.

Given the fact that she is very hard to get, can't find her phone number anywhere, I have booked a session for this coming Monday. And would really appreciate if someone can share his past experience with her?

Is it really worth going all the way for someone with no phone numbers and pics?

Offline The_Don

Hello Guys,

I have read about this lady in few earlier posts but no one has provided a full review of services and lady herself.

Given the fact that she is very hard to get, can't find her phone number anywhere, I have booked a session for this coming Monday. And would really appreciate if someone can share his past experience with her?

Is it really worth going all the way for someone with no phone numbers and pics?

Lucy who?

No link provided

Offline joe diddley

I used to be a regular of hers when Lucy was at Angel's Touch in Ilford. An attractive ash blonde Polish MILF in her mid thirties with a nice figure and an easy going gentle manner. At that time she only did massage with HE, B2B, topless and naked. Excellent cockhandling skills and provider of a genuinely erotic experience. Not great English but great Ponglish dirty talk. I gather she offers a more extensive range of services than when she was at AT where Ania did not allow her girls to offer FS and oral. I would have definitely gone to see Lucy again in Bromley if it wasn't so far from me and if her availability wasn't so restrictive. I can't speak for her newer range of services (assuming that these are on offer as rumoured) but her massage and hand relief are well worth a trip if that's what you want. Wreck-O-Mended.

Offline Schrock

Thanks Joe. I have booked a 90 minute session with fs. Will report after the session.

seehrrs01

where did you book the massage without a phone number

Offline joe diddley

where did you book the massage without a phone number

I googled this up:

However, I heard from her the other day that she is no longer at the TCM in Bromley. She offered me instead a session in a hotel. I wrote back asking for terms (where, when, etc.) yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

Hold the front page. Just got this rather cryptic message from her:

Hi
I may be in the hotel morning 22 or 23th
Worthing Travel Loge

2 hours everything Xxx

No, not even a price. And Worthing is no good at all for me.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:44:49 am by joe diddley »

Offline sammyyy

I have been trying to get in touch with Lucy for a while but no luck. Does any one know if she is still around? 

Thanks

Offline joe diddley

As noted above, last I heard was that she had relocated to Worthing. I was a regular of hers at Angel's Touch in Ilford, and managed to see her once in Bromley where I availed myself of the ... ahem ... broader range of services on offer there. I may try and e-mail her again in case she's returning any time soon to London. Lovely woman, great service.

Offline Schrock

I also tried to contact her again few weeks back but no response back so far. Probably not working anymore.

Offline joe diddley

I've sent her an e-mail but no reply yet. When I saw her in Bromley, she'd put on a few pounds and it really suited her. She'd also gone honey blonde (rather than the ash blonde she was before). Outstanding sexual skills which I hadn't experienced from her in the more restrictive environment that was Angel's Touch. I'd book again at the drop of a hat if she ever resurfaced (assuming she was close enough) but, like you, suspect she's gone back to Poland or found employment of another kind. It was a bugger her being so hard to nail down an appointment with, especially after the ease of booking her at AT. Happy memories of many encounters at Angel's Touch where she gave the most erotic naked massage and happy ending, and then a fantasy I'd entertained since her Ilford days fulfilled at my single meeting with her in Bromley. Still think about all of that from time to time, occasionally accompanying my thoughts with a nice slow wank. *sigh
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:09:21 am by joe diddley »