Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Record breaking number of reviews  (Read 4352 times)

OldAdmin

I had a "502 bad gateway" on UKP and UKE in the last 30 mins

Server was briefly overloaded. I made some changes (although still minor issues). Some countries are now blocked from accessing the site.

DDoS attacks used to be common a couple of years ago, although at that time it was mostly AdultWork scammers who had issue with our "AW scams thread", they were losing money from their fake profiles being shutdown. I got every threat under the sun, even threats of being arrested by FBI and Home Office.

Just months ago some husband of a EE prossie got banned for threatening me when demanding I delete reviews about his retired prossie wife. After banning he went on to send me threats about his "hacker" friends who work at "datacentre", as if that will scare me into submission. The result? He used his own Virgin Media IP to do hundreds of SQL injections, all of which failed. Most certainly he just downloaded some "hacker" program he found on the internet, the likelihood is that "hacker" program is actually trojan-infested  :D

Offline The_Don

Server was briefly overloaded. I made some changes (although still minor issues). Some countries are now blocked from accessing the site.

DDoS attacks used to be common a couple of years ago, although at that time it was mostly AdultWork scammers who had issue with our "AW scams thread", they were losing money from their fake profiles being shutdown. I got every threat under the sun, even threats of being arrested by FBI and Home Office.

Just months ago some husband of a EE prossie got banned for threatening me when demanding I delete reviews about his retired prossie wife. After banning he went on to send me threats about his "hacker" friends who work at "datacentre", as if that will scare me into submission. The result? He used his own Virgin Media IP to do hundreds of SQL injections, all of which failed. Most certainly he just downloaded some "hacker" program he found on the internet, the likelihood is that "hacker" program is actually trojan-infested  :D

I've seen a few of these reports and posts demanding, info be removed from UKP. Clearly they don't read the rules and sign up page. 

Hence, they get told, banned and to have move along. This takes time away, from other parts of the site(s) UKP and UKE. But also helps, to keep them on top and above the rest  :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

EDIT: Now new record of 1,205.
EDIT: Now 1,206.

New record: 1,207 reviews in past 30 days.

53 reviews in past 24 hours:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days

Higher than average which is likely due to it being weekend and members getting a chance to write reviews for punts they've had during the week.

Offline PLeisure

Can't remember when I found this site.

I can :)
It was a little after my second punt where I'd been royally B&S'd.  :diablo:
For days after, I was frustrated that the Bulgarian skank had earned herself a cool £80 of the £120 fee and I hadn't even touched her. No idea how that led to me discovering UKP but knew immediately that this site was going to be an invaluable resource. There was no "lurking" blah for me - I signed up immediately. And for the next fortnight, I read and re-read the Wiki, absorbing everything.

Interesting to read about the other sites, none of which I've ever bothered with. Amazing how badly organised and biased they are towards whomever is paying.
It says a lot that Admin's innocuously humble comment, "Maybe it's because I want to help my fellow punters" is the basis for such a well-grounded and managed online platform. Credit also due to its founder, Nik, of course  :hi:

May the reviews continue - and multiply.
Which reminds me...... 

Offline tantric talents

Brilliant and well run site.
All success is entirely deserved.
Congrats both to admin and Nik and all genuine contributors   :hi:

Offline OakTree

Can't remember when I found this site.

I can! The infamous infoseeker invited me over. I was a bit perplexed at the time as we'd had numerous fallouts elsewhere.

But I thank him for that.

Offline Jock D

This site is a fantastic resource because it is truly a site for punters, both to share and gain information from fellow enthusiasts. Now, let's be honest, the vast majority of punters like to keep their favourite hobby very private and  can't speak about it to anyone they know. Therefore, this site is almost like a confessional box, with the benefit that the people you communicate with actually have experience of what you are talking about, and can advise or recommend accodingly. So long may UKP continue, and much as I hate brown noseing, I would like to say a big thank you and well done to Admin  :thumbsup: Your doing a great job...keep up the good work.

vw

I keep forgetting the record so I'll use this thread to note it down for reference.

Right now I believe it's highest ever - 1,201 new reviews in past 30 days:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days
That's averaging 40 reviews per day!

currently 1475 in last 30 days

this year averaging 47.5 per day

Offline shagmore

Great job, keep up the good work & thanks for making punting more interesting & safer

Offline recycler

I had many shite punts until I discovered this site sometime in 2014. Since then due to the excellent information here only a couple of neutrals and one negative, and they were because there were no reviews here so I rolled the dice! This is great work admin and deserves and an award for services to punting in the New Years honours list!

Offline sharpshoes78

Bit late to the party but have to personally thanks administration  :drinks:

Offline munterhunter

This is the only site I know that's all about the punters. Agency and Parlour reviews get "reviewed" by the owners before being posted.
If a review site accepts adverts from service providers it's logical to assume they're not going to put the punter first.
What we have in UKP is a well run site with a membership that's committed to its cause. Pimps Trolls and anything that doesn't seem 'right' is quickly spotted and challenged by the members and Admin will step in to lock a thread or ban a member.
As for anyone trying to 'copy' this site...well imitation is a source of flattery so they say..but they'll never succeed  because they will never put the punter before their revenue source.

Offline cueball

This is the only site I know that's all about the punters. Agency and Parlour reviews get "reviewed" by the owners before being posted.
If a review site accepts adverts from service providers it's logical to assume they're not going to put the punter first.
What we have in UKP is a well run site with a membership that's committed to its cause. Pimps Trolls and anything that doesn't seem 'right' is quickly spotted and challenged by the members and Admin will step in to lock a thread or ban a member.
As for anyone trying to 'copy' this site...well imitation is a source of flattery so they say..but they'll never succeed  because they will never put the punter before their revenue source.

Good post

And that's why so many of the bad prossies dislike ukp so much, it's because we get the undiluted, genuine, real life TRUTH on here, warts and all.

All the other forum reviews and aw field reports need prossie approval before publishing.... here it's straight from the paying punter.

The good ones know that a good name on ukp is worth its weight in gold (coins :D)