Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Lady looking for discrete no strings attached adult fun";?..  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Now in our local Cambridgeshire rag there is a page of "dating" adverts and a lot of them are "30 Year Old slim blond seeks adult fun with mature man, age looks uninportant";!.

So are these really as good as they might be?. Or are they WG's advertising indirectly as the rag no longer has the  "Personal" ads they once  did, and it was a full coloum a lot of the time!.

Or are they a scam to get you to call a premium number, or are they really a girl looking for a bit of fun on the side?.

Anyone any experence and or comments?.

cheers..

Offline valdishere

Hmmm let me see....if it sounds too good to be true....then probably is

Offline Steve2

Offline happyharry

I've replied to a few of these ads in local press, Craigslist, Vivastreet, etc. The majority will sooner or later take you to Adult Friend Finder or one of its spin offs. There are a few, mainly EE, girls looking for a way into the UK, and there are a very few that are genuine.

I had 3 meets during the past 5 years through these type of ads - this includes placing my own ad which, again, attracts mostly touts for AFF. None of those three were good lookers but there was sex on the first meet with all of them and in one case some repeat meets for MMF threesome with a mate of mine (something the girl was really up for).

It really depends if you can be assed to put up with all the dross in order to strike lucky. On balance, its probably not worth it unless this type of meet turns you on more than paying the going rate for the girl of your choice on the day that you want it.