Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: People you bump into when your out punting  (Read 10335 times)

Online bristolnick

I forgot about her! I never made that connection. She was just a massive pair of tits!

Offline guymids-72

Incall at a well known hotel chain with stripey carpets.
Strolled through reception, waited for lift and Nick Knowles and two of the DIY SOS team step out.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Strolled through reception, waited for lift and Nick Knowles and two of the DIY SOS team step out.

Maybe they had just enjoyed a MMMF with the WG you were on your way to see hahaha !!!

Offline Stevelondon

Thought you were going on to say,
“One of the nicely decorated lifts I’ve ever been in”  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Maybe they had just enjoyed a MMMF with the WG you were on your way to see hahaha !!!
Perhaps they'd been sorting out her back passage  :rolleyes:  ;)

Online bristolnick

Perhaps they'd been sorting out her back passage  :rolleyes:  ;)

Sorted out her lady garden!

Offline donnybob

No perusing the postcards in the window I take it?

Unlike another Spurs manager  :D

Offline StingRay

Offline donnybob

Not strictly on the topic but similar

I was married and had a business that I ran with my wife, I went on a long weekend over 200 miles from home and a very nice younger lady came with me

Saturday afternoon wandering along the high street hand in hand gazing in shop windows walking towards me was one of my customers, no idea if she recognised me but I died inside as I recognised her

Offline jimbobted

Not strictly on the topic but similar

I was married and had a business that I ran with my wife, I went on a long weekend over 200 miles from home and a very nice younger lady came with me

Saturday afternoon wandering along the high street hand in hand gazing in shop windows walking towards me was one of my customers, no idea if she recognised me but I died inside as I recognised her
Oof.
I cancelled a punt once at short notice as my wife happened to mention her and her mother were going to that part of town. Knowing my luck they'd have seen the going in or out. WG was fine about it fortunately.

Offline donnybob

Caught twice as I recall!  :yahoo:

That must be what they mean when they say Spurs were the first to do the double in the 20th century

Offline StingRay

That must be what they mean when they say Spurs were the first to do the double in the 20th century

But only one team won the league at white hart lane!  :yahoo:

Offline boardyhell

sol campbell always said hew would win the title at white hart lane
he did but with arsenal
come on you spursy