Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Thai GFE 2 - Covent Garden - decent first punt!  (Read 901 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7368187) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline ScottishWidower1982

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Nina Thai GFE 2. My first ever punt.

Location: First floor flat in Covent Garden. Very busy area, had to ask a lady with a cigarette to move away from the entrance doorway so I could get to the buzzer intercom, which was fine but didn’t help with my nerves. Flat was spacious and tidy; shower was over the bath and older but adequate for the job. The only light in the bedroom was a bare bulb above the bed, the lighting was way too harsh, would have preferred something creating a bit more atmosphere.

Price & Duration: £160 for 60 mins (has since gone up to £180). Early 2024.

Comms: Very good. Sent a WhatsApp message a couple of days in advance, prompt reply, and then confirmed the booking on the day. Didn’t feel the need to confirm services as all seemed clear from previous reviews and her AdultWork page.

The Lady: Nina is a cute Thai lady in her early to mid 30s. Slim, small natural breasts which were fun to play with. Belly button piercing. Dressed in a fishnet body stocking which was OK but not a style that I personally find overly attractive. Good English with slight accent.

Action:
As it was my first time visiting an SP, I was feeling somewhat anxious before and during the session. Nina put me somewhat at ease with a hug and some light kissing. Solo shower. Kissing was somewhat awkward, FK was on offer but again I was nervous and our kissing styles didn’t really mesh. I don’t think she fancied me much (though of course I can’t blame her for that). OWO was pretty good, RO was fun and she was fresh but she didn’t seem much into it. Didn’t ask for anal although on her likes list, and it was not offered. Sex in cowgirl, mish, and doggy were all delivered expertly, finished up with CIM which was great – she took it well and then off to bathroom to spit. Roughly 20 minutes left, we cuddled and chatted about life, travel etc. It was relaxing and I was satisfied. Nina did not initiate a round two, and neither did I, although I did not particularly mind at the time as it felt unlikely that I could have been able to get back into action again so quickly. Solo shower and out 5 minutes before time.

Summary: Overall positive. Nina provided an enjoyable visit and was polite and accommodating, but no real spark and I feel there are more interesting providers out there to experience so unlikely to return. 7/10 (decent nothing more).

Finally: thanks to the excellent contributors to this site, my two subsequent punts have both been a class above - reviews incoming soon :cool: I will continue to look here for well-reviewed, drama-free ladies who provide a quality service. Thanks, UKPunting!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Thanks for your first review matey and welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Offline magnetico

Enjoy the new hobby.

You've picked 3 good girls to start with, I've give a positive review to each of them as well.