Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Polish Girl Next Door-Khloe - Colindale  (Read 2857 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bassman

Khloe NW9

External Link/Members Only

Had a session with the above £80 for 30.

Location quiet road with free parking not far from Colindale station - 5 mins on foot maybe. Her flat is small, but pleasant enough. The front door to the building from the street just opens on the handle. Outside her flat is very dark. No natural light and the bulbs are all out. May make some people a bit nervous I guess.

Service: OW, Protected Sex, FK, fingering.

Started with a lapdance/strip tease. It wasn't good. Lots of big silly smiles, funny faces etc. It wasn't done in a sexy way. Nerves, who knows. Stopped her and proceeded to FK whilst letting my hands wander. She allows fingering. Onto the bed for more fingering and kissing her tits. She 'came' which I'm sure was fake. But you never know.

Onto the bed for OW. Eventually ask her to get on top. She does a squatting CG which was really good, especially whilst watching her in the mirror. She seems to like what she does.

Then onto regular CG after a bit until the big finish lol. Again, performed well.

Helped me off with the rubber. Told me to lay down. Provided me with a bottle of water. Had a chat. More chatting as I got dressed. At this point she hadn't asked for payment yet. Put my hand in my pocket to get the cash out as she asked for payment.

Return: No. Not really my type. Good performer but not the total package for me. She certainly does NOT look like Angelina Jolie. She has pouty lips, but AJ level they aren't. Facially she doesn't look like her at all. There's a pic someone put up that isn't on her current ad on viva street. That's a very well taken photo.

Body:7/10. Face 6/10.

Offline dubhcarr

against the flow Bassman but I agree she didn't do it for me either. Nice girl good service but something didn't click with me and I was looking for a regular but she isn't/wasn't it.

wait for the  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Cunning Punt

against the flow

Yes, out of 53 previous reviews, only one other neutral and also a negative from someone who didn't actually get to see Khloe.
However, YMMV as they say.

I am seemingly one of the few guys on here not to have seen her and will do at some stage, though not rushed to do so since she pushed her prices up from £100 to £120 (to new clients) and Colindale is some way away from me.

Former AW profile for Khoe Sexy Girl for link to previous reviews:

tristen92

She's a very vanilla punt. I've slated the Jolie comparisons many times but service wise she's not my thing, and that's the issue. Solid service provider though; as far as Polish go she's got nothing on Elena in Alperton.

Online Bassman

Yes I should have put up the YMMV bit.

And it may very well do. She's nice, and performs well enough. But just didn't do it.... For me.

Offline smiths

Khloe NW9

Had a session with the above £80 for 30.

Location quiet road with free parking not far from Colindale station - 5 mins on foot maybe. Her flat is small, but pleasant enough. The front door to the building from the street just opens on the handle. Outside her flat is very dark. No natural light and the bulbs are all out. May make some people a bit nervous I guess.

Service: OW, Protected Sex, FK, fingering.

Started with a lapdance/strip tease. It wasn't good. Lots of big silly smiles, funny faces etc. It wasn't done in a sexy way. Nerves, who knows. Stopped her and proceeded to FK whilst letting my hands wander. She allows fingering. Onto the bed for more fingering and kissing her tits. She 'came' which I'm sure was fake. But you never know.

Onto the bed for OW. Eventually ask her to get on top. She does a squatting CG which was really good, especially whilst watching her in the mirror. She seems to like what she does.

Then onto regular CG after a bit until the big finish lol. Again, performed well.

Helped me off with the rubber. Told me to lay down. Provided me with a bottle of water. Had a chat. More chatting as I got dressed. At this point she hadn't asked for payment yet. Put my hand in my pocket to get the cash out as she asked for payment.

Return: No. Not really my type. Good performer but not the total package for me. She certainly does NOT look like Angelina Jolie. She has pouty lips, but AJ level they aren't. Facially she doesn't look like her at all. There's a pic someone put up that isn't on her current ad on viva street. That's a very well taken photo.

Body:7/10. Face 6/10.

It wouldn't be nerves the amount of cock she punts with.

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Thx for your review Bassman
I usually don't post here anything but this time woudl like to clear up few things
First I never myself compare to AJ
It came from ppl who said that to me and it wasn't said only once but few times and  I don't want to be AJ coz I'm who Im and don't expect ppl comparing me to her
If they do well that's them opinion and everybody got a different taste
Second I'm not a professional lap dancer if I was then I wouldn't do what I'm doing (u seems enjoyed and not true u stoped me as was dancing till the songs ends)
Third think all my pictures on viva street are current and not older than few months (most of them taken in few weeks time they r selfies and not photoshopped as they never been )
And we'll if I don't work for u then is fine as I can't be in everyone's type and not everybody have to likes me
And it was kind of me that I didn't ask u for a payment at beginning and when u was ready to leave then I did as never saw u before
Thank u for visit and all the best  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: A real pain in the ass
Banned by: Head1

Offline dubhcarr

I usually don't post here anything but this time woudl like to clear up few things
It came from ppl who said that to me and it wasn't said only once but few times and  I don't want to be AJ coz I'm who Im and don't expect ppl comparing me to her
Second I'm not a professional lap dancer if I was then I wouldn't do what I'm doing (u seems enjoyed and not true u stoped me as was dancing till the songs ends)
Third think all my pictures on viva street are current and not older than few months (most of them taken in few weeks time they r selfies and not photoshopped as they never been )
And we'll if I don't work for u then is fine as I can't be in everyone's type and not everybody have to likes me
And it was kind of me that I didn't ask u for a payment at beginning and when u was ready to leave then I did as never saw u before
Thank u for visit and all the best

guess you feel better for that?
how to say this nicely (?), but it's the OP's view that is of interest  :timeout:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thank u for visit and all the best  :thumbsup:

Not sure there was anything to clear up.

He never did say that you thought you looked like AJ, but it was been mentioned several times and he gave his opinion.

As for the photos, he merely said there was another photo that had been posted here that he considered to give a better idea of what you look like than your profile photos which are cropped and a bit soft focus.

As for the lap dance, he gave his opinion and it seems a bit oversensitive to have a comeback on this. In fact, you seem a bit oversensitive generally.

From memory, this is second time you've responded to a review, which is your prerogative but it wasn't really required on either occasion.

Firstly it's better to keep a dignified silence - you've got enough good feedback. Secondly, this time, the review was actually quite complimentary; you two basically just didn't click, which happens.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:58:42 am by Cunning Punt »

Online Bassman

The lapdance, yes she said it, she's no pro. Having an ass paraded in front of you isn't a bad thing, especially when you can reach out and touch it. That doesn't make it a good lapdance though.

She seems to have misread/got the wrong end of the stick, as she didn't need to go over anything really. There's nothing I've said that puts her in a bad light.  My review is not a negative one, it's a neutral. Like cunning punt has said, I was fairly complimentary with it and sometimes people don't click. Which she basically acknowledges anyway.