Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians in UK  (Read 1270 times)

Offline krispunter

Brazil's illegal citizens advertise their sexual services on Adultwork.com.
Currently, there are over 1,400 Brazilians on the site. Most of these came to the UK on a tourist visa. According to Appendix 4.4 of Visitor of the Immigration Rules, this is illegal. In this case, these people are staying here illegally and the AW is directly involved in making it possible for them to do so. These "service providers" are "verified" on the site with the submitted documents, but do not check the work permit, but still require the submission of confidential documents. AW is aware that they are not real visitors and should legally leave the country, but see no offences and continue to accommodate. Their next step should be careful consideration based on immigration law. AW is indirectly involved with crimes related to sex work like drug use, opening and using premises for brothels, tax evasion, trafficking and underage people. It is a crime that AW knows that individuals are disqualified from work due to their immigration status, but still facilitates this activity and does not take into account any impact on the legality of AW site. What is your stance on that?
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

Won't affect you given your sheer lack of reviews in 9 years a member.

If you have evidence of illegal practices go to law enforcement.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:27:28 pm by Liverpool »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Should have kept your head down OP, I feel a banning is imminent.

Offline krispunter

Don't blame me for the lack of posts,mate. I came to England on a dinghy and I was very busy for the last 9 years!

Offline puntingking

Don't blame me for the lack of posts,mate. I came to England on a dinghy and I was very busy for the last 9 years!

You can go back on the same dinghy and come back when you can contribute  :lol:

Offline krispunter

You love all of those illegals, don't you? As you know it is not that easy to tell them to go back though.
Do you know who is the dinghy supplier?  Why can't the supply chain be stopped? They don't just buy the dinghies over the counter and someone is facilitating this.

Offline krispunter

Tell me, how much are the illegal Brazilian girls on AW different from the illegal ones from the dinghies? Why don't you want to sponsor one of them if you are going to buy a service from the WG on AW?  Only to challenge the government later for letting them in general and using them at the same time without seeing that you are running this whole system?

Offline puntingking

You love all of those illegals, don't you? As you know it is not that easy to tell them to go back though.
Do you know who is the dinghy supplier?  Why can't the supply chain be stopped? They don't just buy the dinghies over the counter and someone is facilitating this.

I assume you would've been taken more seriously if you atleast made some contribution to this site like most other members have. I for one don't like human trafficking (who does?) Only criminals do. Or people smuggling.  It creates more crime and human trafficking is abhorrent..however you are not a member to say about this. It is like a child telling a adult how to live. A child has no wisdom as wisdom comes with age. You have no credibility as that comes with reviews and other commitments to this site.
This is my guess anyhow.  :hi:

Offline lamboman

I thought half term was last week.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline pbrown355

Spy from Mumsnet? His posting history implies leech. This post implies that you shouldn't drink, use drugs or not do your homework before posting trolling shit on the internet.
As posted earlier, if you think the law is being broken don't tell us, tell law enforcement. Better wait until tomorrow because it's about bedtime now.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes you have been very busy, perusing this site on a regular basis yet you haven't posted any reviews. Would you care to explain why.   :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yes you have been very busy, perusing this site on a regular basis yet you haven't posted any reviews. Would you care to explain why.   :unknown:
I'm still waiting for a reply and I have to say I'm not known for having patience with leeching trolls. 

Online Punterperson1971

Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes offline in a bit,he maybe getting off on winding people up.

Offline JontyR

Even taking it at face value I'm not sure that the OPs post stacks up.

AW isn't employing these folks. Any more than the exchange and mart (does this still exist) sold lawnmowers.

Also, and I may be wrong on this, isn't AW based in Malta? So the legals would, I suspect, relate to there and not the UK.

I do not get the impression that these SPs are being trafficked against their will.

The question I'm wondering is... is your beef with AW or the SPs? I suspect the SPs, and I do wonder why. If we are talking about avoiding criminal action I'd worry more about whoever sold you a hammer ahead of AW.

I also wonder whether whether we'll find out before you are kicked off here.

Offline FiveKnuckles

looks like someone finally posted a review to avoid the hammer?  :lol:       

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline krispunter

I made my first contribution and I have some more. Credibility comes with reviews and other commitments to this site I get it and thanks for calling me a leeching troll. I really appreciate your warm welcome

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I made my first contribution and I have some more. Credibility comes with reviews and other commitments to this site I get it and thanks for calling me a leeching troll. I really appreciate your warm welcome
Warm welcome??? you joined before me you numpty, only I haven't been leeching of the good work of others for 9 years.

You only posted that 'review' because you have been called out as a leech. it isn't as if you haven't been using the site, you have, regularly.

BTW I called you a leeching troll because you've been leeching off the site for nine years and this post is a typical troll post.

Oh and you still haven't explained your lack of contributions.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:03:27 pm by daviemac »

Online Punterperson1971

He’s been on a dinghy don’t forget and extremely busy in his life

Offline krispunter

Even taking it at face value I'm not sure that the OPs post stacks up.

AW isn't employing these folks. Any more than the exchange and mart (does this still exist) sold lawnmowers.

Also, and I may be wrong on this, isn't AW based in Malta? So the legals would, I suspect, relate to there and not the UK.

I do not get the impression that these SPs are being trafficked against their will.

The question I'm wondering is... is your beef with AW or the SPs? I suspect the SPs, and I do wonder why. If we are talking about avoiding criminal action I'd worry more about whoever sold you a hammer ahead of AW.

I also wonder whether whether we'll find out before you are kicked off here.

Work is not allowed on a tourist visa. AW does not employ them, but it enables those individuals to do so. AW knows they are illegal, but they make money off of them. It is a criminal offence if someone knows that they are disqualified from work because of their immigration status, and yet facilitate this and takes part in it for financial gain.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Work is not allowed on a tourist visa. AW does not employ them, but it enables those individuals to do so. AW knows they are illegal, but they make money off of them. It is a criminal offence if someone knows that they are disqualified from work because of their immigration status, and yet facilitate this and takes part in it for financial gain.
Time is running out, I'm giving you every opportunity to explain your lack of contributions but you continue to evade the question.

Offline Liverpool

Very strongly advise you respond to DavieMac before he bans you.

As I've said, if you have evidence of illegal activity go to the authorities.

Offline krispunter

Time is running out, I'm giving you every opportunity to explain your lack of contributions but you continue to evade the question.

I just started my bachelor's  life all over again now. My wife divorced me because I didn't put dishes in the dishwasher. I was frustrated because one day I found that I had devoted my entire life to marriage and never contributed to UKpunting.

Offline Anadin

I don't care I support it. I'm actively tweeting at other hot Brazilians trying to convince them to bring their big asses to London.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I just started my bachelor's  life all over again now. My wife divorced me because I didn't put dishes in the dishwasher. I was frustrated because one day I found that I had devoted my entire life to marriage and never contributed to UKpunting.
If you hadn't been using the site so much I might be inclined to believe you, however I think you are just another troll who's making things up as you go along, including what you call a review BTW.

Offline JontyR

It is a criminal offence if someone knows that they are disqualified from work because of their immigration status, and yet facilitate this and takes part in it for financial gain.

How is this any different to them advertising themselves as a cleaner on Craigslist or Gumtree?

I still am unsure of your motivation here. I'd seek some help, I think you have some unresolved anger issues.

Offline krispunter

I don't care I support it. I'm actively tweeting at other hot Brazilians trying to convince them to bring their big asses to London.

What if your attractive Brazilians are trying to convince their Twitter friends from France to come to London on a dinghy?? Maybe they are even selling their big butts to pay the smugglers to bring their future husbands home to England to get a new safe house together and money to live on.

Offline robo90

How is this any different to them advertising themselves as a cleaner on Craigslist or Gumtree?

I still am unsure of your motivation here. I'd seek some help, I think you have some unresolved anger issues.

I think his motivation may have had something to do with his 1 and only recent review, surprise surprise a Brazilian WG