Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Placing animated gifs into a review - help please  (Read 580 times)

Offline MrMohican

Hi - Can anyone advise on this?

I've noticed that a few reviewers on here have placed animated gifs into their review copy and I was hoping to do the same to spice up one of my reviews.

However not entirely sure the best way of going about it.

If you add it by using the attach image(s) button it will just plonk it at the bottom of the review rather than in the midst of the copy which is what I was hoping to acheive. Or does it place it wherever the cursor sits when you click attach? It's impossible to tell with the preview function as it dosnt process the gif as part of the preview

I then thought maybe the way to do it is to open up the gif in the media player on my laptop and then copy and paste from that into the text. It generates a file name OK but when you go to preview it thats all you see just the address - there's no anmated gif playing in the body of the copy in the preview either. It maybe that it will work when it's published but I dont want to upload it and find out ive arsed it all up.

Can anyone advise?

Offline GingerNuts

If you add it by using the attach image(s) button it will just plonk it at the bottom of the review rather than in the midst of the copy which is what I was hoping to acheive. Or does it place it wherever the cursor sits when you click attach? It's impossible to tell with the preview function as it dosnt process the gif as part of the preview

Attached images are all added at the bottom of the post so just let the forum software do that and then modify the post to move the image links to where you want them. 10MB limit on images/GIFs I think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

From VS advert:

07754 318968
+447754318968

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

From VS advert:

07754 318968
+447754318968

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 04:31:44 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline MrMohican

Cheers Ginger Nuts. I'll give this a try.

Out of interest - who is this vivastreet maiden you have used as an example?... She looks hot... is she London based? Have you seen her?

Offline GingerNuts

Out of interest - who is this vivastreet maiden you have used as an example?... She looks hot... is she London based? Have you seen her?

I haven't seen her but if you click on my quoted post it'll take you to jaylad's Leicester review.

Offline alabama1

As regards to the original post regarding gif advice, you could do worse than attempt to contact bedhedred, our London member, a legend in his own lunchtime on this subject. Just browse his many reviews. A master of his craft  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:39:30 pm by alabama1 »