Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Horny Kim 2361499 Whitechapel  (Read 2109 times)

Bobdayley

She has already mixed reviews in this forum I think .
I hade a good time with this lady my opinion is she deserve a positive feedback - she got one from me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue Whitechapel most people now knows that flat where Polish girls are working. clean and shower hot water, clean towels available.
Com Straightforward and swift. Called her, she txt me her post code, two hours later I was there.
Looks She has beautiful face and I like her body well built not thin not BBW, just perfect for me
Attitude very good, no rush, no messing on the phone, not too chatty, just what I wanted
Service As agreed DFK, oral on her, oral on me including OWO, 69 and CIM, sex with. (Anal on the menu but I didn't try, it is extra tho.
Overlall Just what I wanted, I was a bit surprised lately I had bad punts with some Polish girls but this one was different in term of service and attitude.
Recommendation I will definitely recommend and I will be back.

Gentleman Punters  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:49:05 pm by Bobdayley »

joseph670

Thanks for the review.

I am very tempted as I am looking for an amazonian type woman who is not exactly BBW.

I am a butt man so how would you describe her's? Bubble butt?

Offline Belgarion

Seen her once, had a good time. Offered extra for A Levels. She said I was too big (yeah right)

Have not been back since but she is a nice girl and would most definitely see her again.

Bobdayley

She has a nice round butt waiting to be filled.
I didn't do anal when I saw her last time but I told her my next visit I will do it, she looked at my cock and she was happy with the size. It is  like I passed the MOT. I am not too big not too small average must I say