Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info - Nancy Thai Massage  (Read 1235 times)

Offline insignia

Any info on this girl , she's caught my eye a few times
 External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

There were two Thais advertising in the leafy, sleepy, retirement town that is Clevedon.

The phone number links to previous adverts in Blackpool, Taunton and Kingswood in the recent past.

AND

also advertising here:-

phone number also links to adverts in Blackpool and Aberdeen using the names Jane and Jenny too.

and probably she is "Nancy" too:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So it seems they are both "tourists" so may not be here long.

Offline insignia

Never spotted the others the nearest ones i get is just across the bridge. Nancy has been around for about a month im off tomorrow so may have a wonder

Offline Johnjones2018

I’ve just had a laugh! So I rang maisy thai massage Kingswood. Turns out it’s the Kingswood shop thai orchid spa, anyway an extremely aggressive Thai lady answers the phone from the first second is screaming and shouting at me, I asked for a shower before hand as I’m coming from work she said no, I asked why not she said it’s a waste of water and she doesn’t care if I’m clean or dirty but I can have one adage so I said I don’t want one after I want one before and she put the phone down on me! Called back a few mins later more aggression so I gave up in the end... all I can say is avoid that one, if the massage is anything like the customer service it must be shit! ...anyway off to see the new young girl at Longwell Green massage instead  :yahoo:

Offline Johnjones2018

That meant to say but she said I can have a shower after !