Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Skye - Bristol  (Read 2524 times)

Fabric

This punt happened a few weeks ago but didn't get a chance to post a review.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - I messaged Katie more than 6 months before our actual meet. I cannot fault her communication but she was very busy and our dates simply didn't like up! When we finally settled on the date there was clear communication regarding my expectations and a bit of flirting via text which was a nice touch. She even checked if it was safe to text me, etc

Location - We met at a bar in Bristol for some drinks, flirting, kissing etc before going back to her place. Her flat is very nice and very clean and features an amazing array if kinky toys, you could call it a mini dungeon :)

The Cost - By far the worst part, I booked 3 hours for £540. The extra time was good but costly and many would call me a fool, including the little voice at the back of my head.

The Girl - Katie is in her 20s, not very tall but her heels more than made up for it. Facially she is pretty but wore a bit too much makeup for my tastes. I would rate her face 7/10 and body 8.5/10, loved how slim and feminine she looked naked and in every outfit.

Facially I've had issues with pretty much every WG I've met unfortunately but I am a bit picky. I would say only two (Katie included) would actually turn my head on the street!

Services - This is where it gets good, FK, DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, COF, COB, protected sex in various positions and my favourite protected A-levels which was sublime.

The Punt - At this point it's a bit of a blur but I'll do my best to give a brief description. We started with drinks at the bar but it didn't last long until we started kissing and touching eachother.

Took an uber back to her place within 20 mins, and I decided she would start off teasing me with a bit of GFE. More kissing, touching and me adoring her amazing legs, was and body.

We moved to the bedroom for some OWO, RO and 69, had sex in doggy, mish and cowgirl. Most girls are guilty of "star fishing" but she was very active and rode me like a champ! Eventually I finished in her mouth and to my surprise she swallowed every drop and was asking for More!

For round two I got her to change into her cute body suit which has a handy opening in the crotch area. I also collared Her, spanked Her, caned her and punished her in various ways.

At one point while fucking mish she started asking me to fuck her ass, the way she asked was just amazing and I couldn't say no! Started off with a butt plug which loosened her up pretty quickly and we did anal in various positions.

I eventually finished on her boobs and face and by this point I was already drained! She's definitely not a clockwatcher as I ran over by 20-30 mins.

Conclusion - A very pricey but very memorable punt. I know this comes off as a fluffy white knight but I'm generally disappointed with most punts and this is one of the few that I didn't find mediocre. Clearly my expectations have beebeen re-adjusted by the shit service providers :(

Would I return - As soon as I win the lottery!!

vw

Thanks for review, sounds a different approach to her others reviews i terms of meeting out.    :)

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review fabric.  Written like someone with many UKP reviews experience not a newbie ;)

I saw her about 6 times back in 2014 - I mention it now as VW will be here within minutes talking about my EAS for her.  I can't deny that after seeing her that many times in about as many weeks, with daily chats by email and some flattery from her to me, I did start to fall for her, so I decided to stop seeing her and take a 6mth break.  Its not a feeling I've ever had since for her or any other WG.

Cant say I'd be interested in kissing and touching her in a busy bar - would be too embarrassed, and think she operates from central Bristol so plenty of bars within a few mins walk - so no need to waste time with a 20 min taxi ride surely?

I also recall she was good at sending a few flirty texts before each meet - with stuff like "yay, I can't wait to see you, so excited!! xxxx".  I hope you used a punting phone though as she has a track record of keeping all texts forever and using them against people who say anything bad about her.

Your comment about not liking her heavy make-up is interesting. When we met she was 19 and I much preferred her with no make up and no lingerie.  I thought the girl next door look suited her best, and lingerie didn't seem to suit her slim hips and flat chest.  She used to wear padded bras for going out which was kinda cute.  I recall one of her biggest WK's on here once telling me privately that he didn't think she would age well, so maybe she feels the need for more make-up nowadays?

As A-Levels is your favourite thing, I'm a bit surprised you waited until round two and for her to suggest it.  You write like a domme so would have expected you to ask for that sooner?  When I was seeing her she did it reluctantly and I'd say she didn't enjoy it and wasn't very good at it.  I've had way better may times with others, but she has no doubt improved.  She also had a flap of skin poking out of her rectum the last time we met - which completely put me off doing anal with her as it looked unattractive - she said someone had injured her by going too hard.

I agree that she is way too costly at £540 for 3 hours - and think that to make her worthwhile you need to be into BDSM and able to cum multiple times - as you did.  I used to see her for £150 for 1 hour or £250 for 2hours.  I'd say those old prices were a little low and she was right to put them up a bit - but she isn't worth her current rates IMO.

Anyway glad you had a great time and as a one off treat she is definitely worth seeing.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:39:48 am by Doombar »

Offline PLeisure

Your comment about not liking her heavy make-up is interesting. When we met she was 19 and I much preferred her with no make up and no lingerie.  I thought the girl next door look suited her best, and lingerie didn't seem to suit her slim hips and flat chest.  She used to wear padded bras for going out which was kinda cute.  I recall one of her biggest WK's on here once telling me privately that he didn't think she would age well, so maybe she feels the need for more make-up nowadays?
She comes across as quite insecure about her looks, hence the over-reliance on make-up. In particular, heavy use of eyeliner. There's probably a naturally attractive face under all that slap... if she'd allow it some fresh air

Fabric

I hope you used a punting phone though as she has a track record of keeping all texts forever and using them against people who say anything bad about her.

Your comment about not liking her heavy make-up is interesting. When we met she was 19 and I much preferred her with no make up and no lingerie.

That does sound a bit concerning I have to say, do you have any examples of her doing this in the past? I'll be honest I wasn't very careful with her so I used my real phone. Then again the vibe I got from her is that she's really sweet and wouldn't stoop that low.

She did comment the bar was unusual but I was feeling a bit nervous because of the hype (been trying to get her to meet for over 6 months) so i wanted to get to know her a bit just like any normal date and I fancied someone pretty on my arm!

You're a lucky bastard for meeting her at 19, I wish I had the chance to corrupt her back then. The makeup thing doesn't bother me too much and I'll make it a point next time to tell her she's too pretty for makeup!

I'm pretty sure I ate most of it off her face by the end anyway. I didn't go for anal because it didn't really feel like a punt. For the first time it was really natural and we got along really well, I guess a testament to her GFE service!

I get a feeling you're still in love with her, just from the way you picked apart my post. I don't blame you mate, she's easily someone I can fall in love with but I'm not delusional enough to believe it will be reciprocated.

Either way I don't have a wife I detest or kids that constantly drain my income, I go on frequent dates and meet lots of girls outside of this so that's a bit of an antidote. I also don't have anything to lose if she shares my texts or private messages but I doubt she will.

We're already talking about the next meet and hopefully it won't be another 6 month wait!

vw

I get a feeling you're still in love with her, just from the way you picked apart my post. I don't blame you mate, she's easily someone I can fall in love with but I'm not delusional enough to believe it will be reciprocated.

:lol: :lol:

I would say so, he changed has name a few times but that radiates through.  :sarcastic:

Offline dubs

I also recall she was good at sending a few flirty texts before each meet - with stuff like "yay, I can't wait to see you, so excited!! xxxx".  I hope you used a punting phone though as she has a track record of keeping all texts forever and using them against people who say anything bad about her.

People?  I.e. plural?  Do you have any examples of her doing this other than with yourself?

vw

People?  I.e. plural?  Do you have any examples of her doing this other than with yourself?

This is the only occurrence i remmember

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg935124#msg935124

Same thread mentions him telling her to put her prices up.   :bomb: :bomb:

Fabric

This is the only occurrence i remmember

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg935124#msg935124

Same thread mentions him telling her to put her prices up.   :bomb: :bomb:

I have to say that's pretty masochistic! This is already a pretty expensive "hobby" for most of us and punters encouraging WGs to put up their prices should be shot. (figuratively speaking of course)

vw

I have to say that's pretty masochistic! This is already a pretty expensive "hobby" for most of us and punters encouraging WGs to put up their prices should be shot. (figuratively speaking of course)

Literally, shame he was;'t banned for that, I notice you have for other reasons.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Offline ciderhead

And for a moment I thought this was going to be a katie review with no drama :D

Offline dubs

And for a moment I thought this was going to be a katie review with no drama :D

Well we have had a banning, all it needs now is for smiths to add his usual... "she tried to manipulate me by PM" and it will be complete.

Offline MrT222

As said before, way too expensive. Especially if she is "facially 7/10 and body 8.5/10"

vw

As said before, way too expensive. Especially if she is "facially 7/10 and body 8.5/10"

I think its manly about the services with this one. 

Her manipulation skills are impressive though, how may grow me did she have under her spell.   :D :D

Offline smiley9

Yeah she is very photogenic but in reality facially 6/7 out of ten but body IMO 9.

Prices are now crazy  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Yeah she is very photogenic but in reality facially 6/7 out of ten but body IMO 9.

Prices are now crazy  :dash:

Odd that u left a gushing review now you state she's only a 6 facially.... I struggle to beleive she's only a 6 , I saw her the other week in Ann summers ....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Odd that u left a gushing review now you state she's only a 6 facially.... I struggle to beleive she's only a 6 , I saw her the other week in Ann summers ....

Agree, maybe he didn't want to upset the saddos.

Doesn't mention 6/10

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69013.msg876658#msg876658

Offline smiley9

Lol I said 6/7 facially and that is IMO  Yeah I gave a Positive Review because she is a great SP with a lovely body.

This was a few years ago now when her prices weren't crazy. You struggle to believe ? Are we not all entitled to our opinions on a forum ?  :dash:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Lol I said 6/7 facially and that is IMO  Yeah I gave a Positive Review because she is a great SP with a lovely body.

This was a few years ago now when her prices weren't crazy. You struggle to believe ? Are we not all entitled to our opinions on a forum ?  :dash:

Just odd how you didn't mention it in your review ....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Very odd indeed, maybe he was terrified of the backslappers. 

Offline smiley9

The Review was years ago now and I think it was my first ever Review. In hindsight I probably should have ?

But I had a great punt so I wasn't so bothered however I am not the only one who has mentioned that facially she is not stunning ?

Offline Noluck

For what its worth, I thought she was beautiful, and her service is worth every penny