Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Gold Cup  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Tallchris

Only hours away until the newspaper headlines of Cheltenham being invaded by Irish racegoers hoping to win a fortune and err prostitutes ready to take some of it off them.  Same bollox headlines every year.  So here's a thread to keep an eye on this fragrant invasion.  Early runners on AW looklike a few cheltenham regs, a few Roms and a tranny.

Offline keano666

Plenty of ways to have a punt in Cheltenham then!

vw

Only hours away until the newspaper headlines of Cheltenham being invaded by Irish racegoers hoping to win a fortune and err prostitutes ready to take some of it off them.  Same bollox headlines every year.  So here's a thread to keep an eye on this fragrant invasion.  Early runners on AW looklike a few cheltenham regs, a few Roms and a tranny.

I wont punt in the shire during race week, serviced levels traditionally go down and the conveyor belt speed gets cranked up to cover the overpriced accommodation that week.

Usually punt out of county if needed for the races.

Offline Tallchris

I also won't be punting VW. For example. Just seen a girl who works out of Warwickshire at 120 an hour in call infrequently, is now in Prestbury at 200 out call only.

vw

I also won't be punting VW. For example. Just seen a girl who works out of Warwickshire at 120 an hour in call infrequently, is now in Prestbury at 200 out call only.

Yep it attracts the gold digging fraternity, seems the prossie laws in Ireland mean punters from there are willing to pay silly rates.

Gomez42

I have no choice about going in to Cheltenham this week, due to work, but I won't be punting. It's the worst week of the year. Overpriced girls in overpriced apartments, gobshites looking for trouble, people who can't handle drink.

I hate this week.

Offline Cunning Punt

I wont punt in the shire during race week, serviced levels traditionally go down and the conveyor belt speed gets cranked up to cover the overpriced accommodation that week.

Exactly, you'll just get stuck in the middle of a queue of over-excitable Irish punters.

In past years, there have been an influx of prossies looking to cash in but taking a look, there actually aren't that many this time. I think many are put off by the ludicrous price of accommodation, which is why you get some just doing outcall.

Taking a look, Frankie Scott is the only 'firm favourite' but she's outcall only, which is no good for many punters, and £150ph.

I see VIP Olivia has returned just in time for race week, though!

Going on her face, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the runners in the 5.30 Novices Chase!

vw

Going on her face, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the runners in the 5.30 Novices Chase!

After your review they couldn't find a jockey to ride her.   :D

Offline ciderhead

Had a quick look to see if I recognized any bristol girls in Cheltenham and noticed barbieisaslut there who works in bristol quite a bit
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Had a quick look to see if I recognized any bristol girls in Cheltenham and noticed barbieisaslut there who works in bristol quite a bit
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she often tours here every few months.

Offline ciderhead

she often tours here every few months.

Yeh, just noticed she's in devizes next so probably moves around the sw, I think I read on occasions she uses a camper van

vw

Yeh, just noticed she's in devizes next so probably moves around the sw, I think I read on occasions she uses a camper van

thats the main reason she is on my hotlist for the venue.

Offline ciderhead

Someone remarked that half expected the plastic latch on the camper door to break and fly open, could give the punt a bit of an edge being bollock naked with your head in her crutch with half of Cheltenham high st watching  :lol:

Offline Tallchris

Someone remarked that half expected the plastic latch on the camper door to break and fly open, could give the punt a bit of an edge being bollock naked with your head in her crutch with half of Cheltenham high st watching  :lol:

Camper van will be a new one on the bucket list. Will give her a call to see which layby she's in today.

vw

Camper van will be a new one on the bucket list. Will give her a call to see which layby she's in today.

with a name like yours will you fit?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline ciderhead

with a name like yours will you fit?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
With a name like yours it might be the same as the camper van :D

Offline Tallchris

She says outcalls after 6pm.  I'd get a small vw split screen in my drive but no chance if it's A Winnebago.  but the neighbours may ask questions when they see the van rocking. I expect shower is a box of wet wipes.

Offline Tallchris

So out of curiosity I called up the SP who confirmed the deed is done inside her camper van. So I now have that off the bucket list and a positive review will follow in a few days.

Offline Whirl Pool

Have to agree with Cunning Punt’s observations - there are a lot fewer WG’s in Cheltenham than in previous years.

I was in Cheltenham yesterday right after work with 30 minutes to kill and dropped hottie_monica a text and she said she wouldn’t be able to see me until after 9. Usually the Polish contingent are available there and then - i wouldnt really fancy being the last one on that conveyor belt!

Offline Tallchris

....and today's Daily Fail page 6 and 7 reports on Cheltenham gold cup sleaze with shocking lapdancing and prostitutes arriving in the town charging £1000 a night. Lazy repetitive journalism.

Offline Tallchris

Thank fuck it's over.  The tumbleweed can now begin blowing around again.