Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Camila - Cheltenham  (Read 1392 times)

Yanusmc

External Link/Members Only

If there was an extreme positive option then she would get my first.

Noticed that she had come up and thought it was a bit TGTBT but sent a text anyway.  Comms were good although she sent me a Whatsapp which for some might be an issue.  She was flexible with the timings too as I didn't know exactly what time I would get there.

Arrived at the block of flats, got the details and headed up, was greeted at the door and thought I had hit the jackpot, the usual catch with a girl who looks that good is that the service would be rubbish.  Peteite, size 6 but with decent curves, pretty face, very good English, genuine south american (I'm a decent Spanish speaker).  In terms of services, there was no need to ask as she took the lead with DFK, OWO, a few positions, a bit of dirty talk through out and then when it was all done actually thanked me for the experience and almost had me convinced it was heartfelt.

Think she spends a week here and there but I'll be watching out for her coming back.

I think this is my best ever punt, and if you look back through my reviews I'm quite happy throwing up a crap punt.

Offline lostworld

She sounds great. I had a similar experience with her flat mate Alison Parker -  External Link/Members Only
They are both back in Cheltenham during race week.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. It's good to have options in the desert that is Cheltenham.

She sounds great. I had a similar experience with her flat mate Alison Parker -  External Link/Members Only

Bearing in mind there's absolutely nothing on Alison on here, a review at some point when you get the time would be very useful, particularly as she's coming back to Cheltenham shortly. Thanks. :hi:

Offline bushman

Why no review on Alison?