Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco - Cardiff  (Read 1431 times)

Offline walshy101

Hi   Mackintosh Place, Roath, Cardiff. CF24 4RJ.

1,   70/30mins 110/60mins
include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage, oral with condom, Sex

2,     80/30mins
include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage,  69, oral without condom,  Sex.  (1time sex)

3,    130/60mins
include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage,   kiss, 69, Come in mouth,  Sex, (unlimited times within 1 hrs)

Please leave a message, appointment time and options Thx

Visited this place last night girl was Chinese stunning with a nice pair of tits she said she was 30. Good blow job and sex only in missionary she said I was to big no kissing but advertised little English spoken had to comunicate via translate on phone. Shower offered at start and end and a poor massage was given

Wasn’t bad but could of been a lot better paid for 1 hour not rushed out

Online clevertrevor

They randomly sent me pics a few days ago, haven't used the place for 2 years and wouldn't go back.
Price for one girl was £180/hr!!

Offline Goldfinch

Offline wonky

They randomly sent me pics a few days ago, haven't used the place for 2 years and wouldn't go back.
Price for one girl was £180/hr!!

Me too. I have used them on and off. They sent a  student photo and normal girl. Student looked stunning (very similar to a Korean model!) But prices were weird. There was a normal service and a special service and seemed to be no difference between. Said £130 and £180. And when question just said £180. It was a no from me but glad they are trying.

Also had message that Newport in barrack Hill is opening up

Offline Proton

Been here a few times before the Covid troubles, most of the times photos were accurate and action was good. :thumbsup: Some times there were amusingly confusing usage of their mobile for translation of your personal wishes.  :wacko: :D

Offline shameless251

not sure I would use this place if they randomly message you to be honest, although we probably all use a different phone for punting, some won't and that could cause a few issues in my book  :dash:

Online clevertrevor

I don't use a different phone personally, the last time they sent me pics completely at random..... The girlfriend (at the time) was sat next to me which was a close call

Offline shameless251

I don't use a different phone personally, the last time they sent me pics completely at random..... The girlfriend (at the time) was sat next to me which was a close call

that is exactly the point I was trying to make

glad it was only a close call and you got away with it though  :cool: