Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nothing appeals  (Read 825 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Having a period where I'm looking for a punt.. But after trawling through profiles nothing seems to be jumping out at me.. Is it being too picky or does everyone have that type of moment??

Offline livlad

not just you I've had plenty times like that seeing the same profiles everyday and the only new ones are fit looking EE girls but you can bet they won't be any good.
thankfully I have a reg who will always try to fit me in a short notice  :)

Offline Malvolio

As someone who punts in London, that's never happened to me.  Currently there are 43 in my hot list that I've not punted, and then there are some WGs you need to book via agencies that I'm considering.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

not just you I've had plenty times like that seeing the same profiles everyday and the only new ones are fit looking EE girls but you can bet they won't be any good.
thankfully I have a reg who will always try to fit me in a short notice  :)

Agreed... And with the influx of Romanian girls some looking super hot.. It's tempting but I can't break the number one rule! Finding the English girls are speradic with working days which doesn't help...

Offline Turtle Z

Having a period where I'm looking for a punt.. But after trawling through profiles nothing seems to be jumping out at me.. Is it being too picky or does everyone have that type of moment??

Perhaps you're confused about your sexuality?  :unknown:

JuliusSeizure

Who have you seen? You haven't done any reviews so I don't really wanna keep naming girls you probably have seen already.

Offline Punting Valley

Haha never, I have too many on my hot list too, just wish I have more money so that I can punt them all!   :wacko:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Who have you seen? You haven't done any reviews so I don't really wanna keep naming girls you probably have seen already.

Hoping to post my first but seems the start of this year doesn't seem to have the best just the usual new EE,s. Have looked at one post made by another member last week... But even she's not my usual type just that she gives great oral. Dilemma, do you hold out or just go for it??????

Offline livlad

just go for it. punting is all about variety and something new and different since I've doing have been with many different types of women.
your choice and monies though if shes setting off any alarm bells best leave it

JuliusSeizure

Hoping to post my first but seems the start of this year doesn't seem to have the best just the usual new EE,s. Have looked at one post made by another member last week... But even she's not my usual type just that she gives great oral. Dilemma, do you hold out or just go for it??????

I do my research and see if a girl is reliable and does what she lists. I'm seeing the first girl who isn't review on her this week as my little contribution but I've always played it safe.

Michelle Independant is in Shepards Bush next week. Emily CB is always reliable to me and fucking hot. Khloe is as dirty as they come without venturing into PSE. If you want British I think Dee is but with a slight latino twist from reviews I've read, anyone is welcome to correct me on that. I'm seeing Billie Blows this week, she's British and is fucking fit as so gunna give her a go. Make a list and go do some shopping and just book one. A few days in advance then watch yourself get excited over the next few days.