Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices creeping up or just me?  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Trenlover

Ive noticed some girls sneaking up their prices in last month or so, £10-£30 a time,

Wonder if their services are £10-£30 better? Or they look more attractive now.

Offline Sedlmayer

Ive noticed some girls sneaking up their prices in last month or so, £10-£30 a time,

Could you give us some examples, with links?

Offline Jimmyredcab

If they are very busy at £90 an hour then it makes good business sense to increase the rate slightly, if they get too greedy they will have a dusty phone.   

It's called "market forces".      :hi:

Offline LanceVance

If they are very busy at £90 an hour then it makes good business sense to increase the rate slightly, if they get too greedy they will have a dusty phone.   

Inflation may play a part as well.

Offline threechilliman

A couple in my hl have put prices up by a tenner, one who I've seen several times. I wonder whether prices will come down again when all our credit card bills drop on the mat. Third week of Jan could be very thin for some of them..... Maybe an rb opportunity?

tcm

Online Corus Boy

In Cardiff prices ranged from £90 per hour in the Asian shops, £100 per hour for EE girls to £160 per hour for agency girls.

But lately there have been a few "British" girls pitching up at £200/£250.

Why?

Well there has been a fall in standards in the general South Wales area, so maybe they are chancing the arm (or knicker elastic) in some higher rates and maybe offering better service to satisfy a demand for a better quality of service?

In general I doubt they get much response from Internet punters who are better able with the use of forums to pick the lower priced wheat from the chaff. 

Offline Sedlmayer

Inflation may play a part as well.

Only in the crazy world of prostitution could an inflation rate of 2% (or whatever - very low anyway) be held to justify price hikes of 10 -30%
#prozilogic

JRC's right - if you're flat out busy at £90 try increasing your rate to £100 and see what happens. If your phone stops ringing drop the price back down. Prostitutes set their prices as they like, and we can decide whether or not we wish to patronise them.
Market forces, just as JRC says, within a completely unregulated sector.

Offline Jimmyredcab

In Cardiff prices ranged from £90 per hour in the Asian shops, £100 per hour for EE girls to £160 per hour for agency girls.

But lately there have been a few "British" girls pitching up at £200/£250.

Why?

Supply and demand.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

That rule covers many things in life.    :hi:

Toshiba

If you dont like the price move on, simple but i agree some are trying to creep them up, indies only though

Agencies up in the NE have been consistant for 2 years

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A lot of £130 an hour prices in Yorkshire and £100\£80 for 30 mins - why would you? When parlours are half that and agencies are similarly priced. Silly girls have maxed out credit cards and they think by adding on a few bob they will pay them off quicker - little do they know only a total cunt is willing to pay over the odds?

Offline threechilliman

A lot of £130 an hour prices in Yorkshire and £100\£80 for 30 mins - why would you? When parlours are half that and agencies are similarly priced. Silly girls have maxed out credit cards and they think by adding on a few bob they will pay them off quicker - little do they know only a total cunt is willing to pay over the odds?

Jesus, glad I'm the right side of the Pennines. My final punt of the year had a normal rate of £80 for an hour, but a winter warmer offer at £60 for the hour. Needless to say I warmed my cock in her and she was a more than acceptable punt. She told me she'd been busy in the run up to Xmas and I'm not surprised at that price.

tcm

Offline The_Don

A couple in my hl have put prices up by a tenner, one who I've seen several times. I wonder whether prices will come down again when all our credit card bills drop on the mat. Third week of Jan could be very thin for some of them..... Maybe an rb opportunity?

tcm

Looks like I should set mine (RB) up now, then  :thumbsup:

J My final punt of the year had a normal rate of £80 for an hour, but a winter warmer offer at £60 for the hour.  She told me she'd been busy in the run up to Xmas and I'm not surprised at that price.

tcm

I've seen yoyo-in abit some W/G; were £90 then £100 then on xmas offer £80. I will wait until it drops or loo for new W/G's (part of the fun of punting) Some W/G have stayed at the same price for a year + these I'm happy to pay that little extra for because the service is but at the end of the day. Its up to them what they charge and us if we will pay stated rate.

I mostly punt in the £70-£100 range now days but will spend more if I feel its worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:17:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

This always happens, some WGs who are popular put their prices up to cash up while they can, sometimes they stay higher sometimes they come back down.

In my area there are still many WGs charging from £60-120 an hour just as they have been for a long time now, and long may it stay that way. Idiot punters advising WGs to increase their prices doesnt help though, total selfish pricks. :thumbsdown:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Noticed 15 mins service changing from £40 up to £50 now for many.... Or am I just being a cheap bastad!  :wacko:

Offline punk

Roll on mid jan and feb, they will be glad for any business.

Offline Trenlover

I agree supply and demand however what annoys me is I doubt the insight of prossies to recognize that if their phone goes dusty, the cause was the increase in price and instead they may think they need to update their profiles or put new pictures or that it is just *quiet* at moment

It is indies mostly changing their prices I see this aswell,

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think some of the price rises are down to girls who don't understand how business works and assume that as it is the start of a New Year they should put their prices up.  They assume they go up yearly and don't realise by doing that they may well be out pricing themselves.  However I am sure if the demand at that price is not there then they will go back down again.  I have noticed though that some are putting the half hour rate so high that it makes sense to only book the hour as only around £20 difference.  Then again perhaps they no longer want half hour bookings.

February is always the quietest month in this job and that is when the price hikes will start coming back down as it really is an awful month.  January however is normally very busy so some prices may still go up for the next few weeks.

At the end of the day people can up their prices as much as they want but will only keep them up if they are still getting the right amount of clients a day and they will drop back down if they are not

Dodo

Agree with that Jimmy as long as its 'market forces ' that influence the price.

I know you wouldn't Adam and Eve it but, do you know there is an absolute wank head on this forum, yes Jimmy, one of our very own who has suggested some of the prossies should put their prices up.

I know Jimmy you will question that but honest injun matey it happened........I just cant put a name to him......can you help. :(

Offline smiths

I agree supply and demand however what annoys me is I doubt the insight of prossies to recognize that if their phone goes dusty, the cause was the increase in price and instead they may think they need to update their profiles or put new pictures or that it is just *quiet* at moment

It is indies mostly changing their prices I see this aswell,

In London the reason its so called Indies mainly is brothels and Agencies already charge high prices in comparison to some Indies in the same areas. Personally i know of NO brothel or Agency 121 wise who have good WGs for £100 an hour including kissing and OWO. Plenty of so called Indies do though.

Offline Trevor12

I've noticed a bit of both in Birmingham. Some prossies who were charging £80 are now charging £90, and 2 who were charging £70 are now charging £80. On the other hand I've noticed some of the more expensive prossies on my hotlist (£140ph+) have had 'special offers' on.

As others have said, supply and demand.

Makes sense thinking about it, as this time of year punters maybe feeling thrifty, so the cheaper prossies get busier and the more expensive ones go through quieter periods. And both sets adjust their prices accordingly.

Offline berksboy

There is chat on here about a girl who can not fit in all the bookings she gets and lots of do this or that but no one had the sense to say put your prices up ! Is that not what any good business would do ? car makers for one ie selling all we can make , then put the price up.Anything but anything is "worth" what someone will pay on the day , house  car or pussy its all same.If you cant sell it you are asking too much end of.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agree with that Jimmy as long as its 'market forces ' that influence the price.

I know you wouldn't Adam and Eve it but, do you know there is an absolute wank head on this forum, yes Jimmy, one of our very own who has suggested some of the prossies should put their prices up.

I know Jimmy you will question that but honest injun matey it happened........I just cant put a name to him......can you help. :(

Yes, I told a girl to increase her 30 minute rate and would do exactly the same again under identical circumstances.

vt

Prices go up & down...almost as frequently as a whore's drawers!  :D

I haven't seen much evidence of price inflation in the 4 years I've been punting. As others have said, you might see a girl who offers good service gradually increase her prices for new customers as she builds a base of regulars who usually will still be paying the original lower rate. If a girl isn't attracting the level of work she requires, she might lower her prices or do a special discounted offer for a time.

Thankfully the constant supply of new entrants to the market at the lower end seems to be keeping a lid on any price inflation...Romanians have a lot of potential for price elasticity when the minimum wage in their country is 92p/hr or £35 per week or £155 per month, and that's if you can find a job with a youth unemployment rate of 24%. So even if they get £35 out of a £70 punt, they're earning a week's wages back home by seeing one client here in the UK. Obviously their cash would go a bit further back home where the cost of living is cheaper, food & utilities about half price, rents about 25%, but luxury items the same price or more expensive.

Offline SamLP

Plenty of profiles have increased their prices by £10, and I've seen some only increase their half hour price by £10 and keep their hourly price the same. Maybe they've seen an opportunity as many WG's are still away on holiday, so supply is less than usual. However, it's a greedy ploy whatever the reasons. If a regular ups her price but keeps charging me what I originally used to pay then she will keep me as a client. The others I will just wait for them to lower their prices unless they are worth the amount they are charging.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Plenty of profiles have increased their prices by £10, and I've seen some only increase their half hour price by £10 and keep their hourly price the same. Maybe they've seen an opportunity as many WG's are still away on holiday, so supply is less than usual. However, it's a greedy ploy whatever the reasons. If a regular ups her price but keeps charging me what I originally used to pay then she will keep me as a client. The others I will just wait for them to lower their prices unless they are worth the amount they are charging.
Agreed. If the prices go up they don't get a booking. I can remember prossies previous prices most of the time, I like the Rainman of punting only I can't win at roulette. And any prossies that charges £100 for 30 mins can stick it up their hairy arses.

a10

Always been the way though, hasn't it? Popular WGs put their prices up, stupid WGs who have a few bookings put their prices up and up again  :wackogirl:

The smarter ones put the prices back down when the phone gets dusty, the thickos join SAAFE and whinge.

After all, if they can get away with charging £10/20 ph extra for the same amount of work, can you blame them? It's the punters returning that keep the prices that way.

Offline Silver Birch

£150 is really the max I want to pay and a lot of boxes need to be ticked to persuade me to part with that for an hour.

I have noticed a lot more of my searches seem to produce results where the girls I would previously have chosen are now often £150-£170. It could be a lean year, or start having 30 min punts  :(

i think since xmas a lot of girls jumped prices by £20-£30 hour  may be new news resolution work less for same money ?

Offline The_Don

i think since xmas a lot of girls jumped prices by £20-£30 hour  may be new news resolution work less for same money ?

Come the end of Jan start to mid Feb prices may/should drop.

Some W/G stay to the set price through out the year  :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

Certainly in South Wales there are a lot more girls charging £120 per hour than there were previously.   Two years ago there were far more charging the £100 'default' rate.  New profiles now seem to be charging £120.

Offline ManInBlack

Thought I'd ask this question in here, as its about prices.

I've seen a girl a couple of times in recent weeks at what was advertised as a special offer price of £50 for 30mins.  I've only ever seen her at this price but now it's back up to £60.  Do people think it would be acceptable for me to ask her to hold the price I've seen her at, or is that a bit of a pisstake?

I would likely see her many more times at £50, but at £60 probably not as £50 seems to be about the benchmark for a number of well reviewed girls in my area.

Just wondered if others had experience of this. 

Cheers

Offline smiths

I've seen a girl a couple of times in recent weeks at what was advertised as a special offer price of £50 for 30mins.  I've only ever seen her at this price but now it's back up to £60.  Do people think it would be acceptable for me to ask her to hold the price I've seen her at, or is that a bit of a pisstake?

I would likely see her many more times at £50, but at £60 probably not as £50 seems to be about the benchmark for a number of well reviewed girls in my area.

Cheers

Next time i spoke to her i would ask politely. If she says no that was only a special offer for that time period and its now £60 its for you to decide if she is worth it.

Where price rises have affected me on ocassion is when the WG is a regular and puts her prices up during this period and says the new price applies to me as well as new punters. That to me is a real pisstake and i wont see such WGs again. I expect to be kept on the rate i first paid and as a regular a smart WG usually does do this, the less smart let greed dictate.

Online RedKettle

I think some of the price rises are down to girls who don't understand how business works and assume that as it is the start of a New Year they should put their prices up.  They assume they go up yearly and don't realise by doing that they may well be out pricing themselves.  However I am sure if the demand at that price is not there then they will go back down again.  I have noticed though that some are putting the half hour rate so high that it makes sense to only book the hour as only around £20 difference.  Then again perhaps they no longer want half hour bookings.

February is always the quietest month in this job and that is when the price hikes will start coming back down as it really is an awful month.  January however is normally very busy so some prices may still go up for the next few weeks.

At the end of the day people can up their prices as much as they want but will only keep them up if they are still getting the right amount of clients a day and they will drop back down if they are not

So February is the time to try a RB for a bargain!!  Although as I have said elsewhere they only seem to work for me in London.

Offline Roth

Greedy pimps in many cases. Stupid prossies in others.  Market forces will decide in the end.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cheers

It depends on how highly you rate her, you will find other girls at £50 but will they be as good, trying to save £10 could prove to be false economy.   :hi:

Offline berksboy

If you have to save £10 best not to punt at all ?

Offline ManInBlack

If you have to save £10 best not to punt at all ?

Not really, it's just surely common sense to not spend more money than you need to?  With this particular girl, £50 is good VFM, at £10 more not so much, as there's girls in the same area offering equal or better service at £50.

So not exactly being tight, just sensible.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not really, it's just surely common sense to not spend more money than you need to?  With this particular girl, £50 is good VFM, at £10 more not so much, as there's girls in the same area offering equal or better service at £50.

Your money, your decision ----------------- however I have to agree with "berksboy", if £10 is important to you then maybe you should find a cheaper hobby.   :hi:

Offline The_Don

Those £10 and £20 do add up over time and yes difficult to truly define (value) as people have different views (just human nature)

But as of late; I've punted W/G's @ £60 to £80 P/H (some not all, listed in my reviews). But then regulars that charge me between £70 to £100 were by far much better punts.

Its a balancing act trying to find the good (regard less of the price per 30 min or hour) and that's what,  punting is (or can be) taking a chance. Some time it works out; other times its down to experience, then more on.

Its best to set a cap on what you're willing to spend. For me I've punted up £180+ P/H but after seeing and experiencing what on offer from £60 - £120 P/H mark. I'm keeping it between £70 - £100 at present but may go higher (and have done) if I feel its worth it. But only after some research, because to waste £60+ is not some thing I like doing. Some of these W/G are not will to offer a good service (and or I'm not clicking with them).

Lets face it, we (the punters) are viewed (in 99% + of cases) as cash cows and if they can get our money with limited effort they will. I'm not saying that, there are no real gems out their. That's down the W/G (and how its goes before, during and after the punt)

Good luck, in you're future efforts finding those gems

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:18:43 am by The_Don »

Offline Jimmyredcab

But as of late; I've punted W/G's @ £60 to £80 P/H (some not all, listed in my reviews). But then regulars that charge me between £70 to £100 were by far much better punts.

Then surely it is better to go for the slightly more expensive option.   :unknown: :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Then surely it is better to go for the slightly more expensive option.   :unknown: :unknown:

In some cases I wish I had   :)  (much better value)

But I'm still searching for new W/G's that offer good punts, thus some good some bad  :timeout:

Offline Jimmyredcab

In some cases I wish I had   :)  (much better value)

But I'm still searching for new W/G's that offer good punts, thus some good some bad  :timeout:

You are not alone, join the club.     :hi: :hi:

GeeWiz

Certainly in South Wales there are a lot more girls charging £120 per hour than there were previously.   Two years ago there were far more charging the £100 'default' rate.  New profiles now seem to be charging £120.

I noticed too, so have put my self-imposed price per punt up by £20 just so this year isn't as barren as last.  In the end I was just waiting for touring girls that ticked my boxes.  My HL now has some potential.

To answer the topic, it's just girls finding their equilibrium price.  How many hours they want to work and the price which attracts that level of business whilst maximizing their income.  Time will tell if they have set it correctly.  Plus increasing age or competition may see reductions.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Insightful comments Dani.

I'm reckoning prices will be coming back down by about the 3rd week in Jan as everyone gets their Xmas Credit Card bills.

Offline Roth

Insightful comments Dani.

I'm reckoning prices will be coming back down by about the 3rd week in Jan as everyone gets their Xmas Credit Card bills.

That's probably the time to have a punt-fest.  :cool:

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

+1
Very much the SP's prerogative. But you would expect a prize freeze for returning clients, but again - it's their prerogative

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

+1
Very much the SP's prerogative. But you would expect a prize freeze for returning clients, but again - it's their prerogative
price freeze, sorry!