Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella In Manchester  (Read 1169 times)

DiamondGeezer

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lady. Been on my hotlist for quite some time and might take the plunge.

Offline nenio

Hi DiamondGeezer

I started a thread on her a while ago. The closest to a review is this post but I'd do your own due diligence on that.

I've seen one of her flatmates and the set up is ok, let us know how you get on. Can you ask her if she charges extra for A levels while you are at it? On herExternal Link/Members Only profile which she updated last week she says "130 1 hour ( with A level included or as extra) depending how i feel".

Cheers
nenio

Online threechilliman

No kissing. I'm outta here....

tcm

DiamondGeezer

Hi DiamondGeezer

I started a thread on her a while ago. The closest to a review is this post but I'd do your own due diligence on that.

I've seen one of her flatmates and the set up is ok, let us know how you get on. Can you ask her if she charges extra for A levels while you are at it? On herExternal Link/Members Only profile which she updated last week she says "130 1 hour ( with A level included or as extra) depending how i feel".

Cheers
nenio

Yeah no problem pal. Back in manchester next week and will most likely go an give her a go. Ill post review up when i do mate. Cheers

Offline bluehatter

I saw her a while ago, before her prices went up I see!

She's not perfect, no kissing, no OWO, and not great English either, but her arse is a thing of beauty, and well worth getting in to.