Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best girls under 25  (Read 4537 times)

Offline Sexyman212

I’m a younger bloke myself and seem to find myself sifting the reviews for the WGs closer to my age only to find they are often “bigger” , heavily tattooed (not really my thing) or straight up in the zone of un-affordability.

On that note, I’d like to get a thread going of the best usually described FAF girls in the NW, under 25 (but probably push to 30 if they are really something).

Some people have a kink for it, but I personally can’t think of anything worse than shagging someone barely any younger than my mum :lol:

Any and all help is appreciated.

Offline Moby Dick

I’m a younger bloke myself and seem to find myself sifting the reviews for the WGs closer to my age only to find they are often “bigger” , heavily tattooed (not really my thing) or straight up in the zone of un-affordability.

On that note, I’d like to get a thread going of the best usually described FAF girls in the NW, under 25 (but probably push to 30 if they are really something).

Some people have a kink for it, but I personally can’t think of anything worse than shagging someone barely any younger than my mum :lol:

Any and all help is appreciated.
How old is your mum Sexy Man?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:31:48 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline lewisjones23

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:39:27 pm by lewisjones23 »

Offline Sexyman212

If naughty aimy was 20 years younger and not full of tatts I think I’d agree😂.

The only one I’ve seen personally so far is geordie96x back when she went by another name. Ones I’ve had my eye on are;

Katyqueen
Jessicaxbabyx
Mollysweedish (who I hope to arrange after payday)
Ninafrancis1
Sexy_english_storm
And my TOFTT xemily

Anybody seen any of these, I know molly is well reviewed, hence my next port of call.

Online Silva21

The only one I’ve seen personally so far is geordie96x back when she went by another name. Ones I’ve had my eye on are;

Katyqueen
Jessicaxbabyx
Ninafrancis1
Sexy_english_storm
And my TOFTT xemily

Anybody seen any of these, I know molly is well reviewed, hence my next port of call.

I've seen Jessica and Katy. Both are fit as fuck.
Katys tits are tiny. Jessica won't let you kiss her or lick her pussy but I enjoyed my time with both. Read my reviews for more info.

Online Silva21

Xmanchesterfun is mid to late 20's and an extremely good SP. I really like her different hair colours too. Just something quirky about it.

Offline freeze44

Katyqueen
Jessicaxbabyx
Ninafrancis1
Sexy_english_storm
And my TOFTT xemily

Mr very sexyman....most of those got reviews so search on here¬ Know it must be difficult being so sexy but do ya own work...we not your sexy slaves!!  :crazy:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mr very sexyman....most of those got reviews so search on here¬ Know it must be difficult being so sexy but do ya own work...we not your sexy slaves!!  :crazy:
C'mon Freeze he's busy being sexy  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Katyqueen
Jessicaxbabyx
Ninafrancis1
Sexy_english_storm
And my TOFTT xemily

Hey Gorgeous  :rose: when you've finished listening to this:

External Link/Members Only

try using the search function  :thumbsup:

Offline xmanchesterfun

• Service Provider
Xmanchesterfun is mid to late 20's and an extremely good SP. I really like her different hair colours too. Just something quirky about it.

Unfortunately for the OP I'm 31 and have always advertised as my real age but I appreciate the compliment! :blush:

I have been told I look mid to late 20s though!

Online Silva21

Unfortunately for the OP I'm 31 and have always advertised as my real age but I appreciate the compliment! :blush:

I have been told I look mid to late 20s though!

Hello :)
Ahh, I didn't know. My bad. Yes you do look much younger in that case. Highly recommended either way  :thumbsup:

Offline nsa_fun_87

Katyqueen
Jessicaxbabyx
Ninafrancis1
Sexy_english_storm
And my TOFTT xemily

Any links for these?

Offline nsa_fun_87

Ok thanks, ill probs do some punting this weekend. Reviews to follow!

Offline Goldfinch

Offline chrishornx

great look forward to your review

Offline RandomGuy99

impeccable
It really depends what you want from a punt.

I've seen Jessica and Molly.  Both fit but different experiences. 

If you want DFK and a fairly vanilla, but enjoyable shag then I'd go for Molly. Molly prefers you to cum in her mouth.  I think to keep the mess down.  She has a great firm bum and very nice skin.

If you want a more full energetic on shag with prostate massage and rimming on the SP, then Jessica is very enjoyable and takes a facial well. Jessica has great perky boobs and nipples and very peachy bum.

I've not had the pleasure of the others that are listed.

Marcie Brooks could be good for you, but I'm waiting to see what her new new boobs are like.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:25:16 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she doesn't look like a size 14????

No she doesn't does she

She looks right up my street! Could be the boobs

Offline chrishornx

It really depends what you want from a punt.

the 'impeccable' comment was a compliment to Finchie, not an observation about the ladies listed

a small in-house joke

Offline RandomGuy99

the 'impeccable' comment was a compliment to Finchie, not an observation about the ladies listed

a small in-house joke
My comment wasn't related to yours, but thanks for explaining.

Offline Sexyman212

And there was me thinking I’d put together a banging list.

Well technically I have  :D

Offline freeze44

And there was me thinking I’d put together a banging list.

Well technically I have  :D

:lol: good response  :thumbsup: am finding you more sexy!  :lol: :kiss:

Offline chrishornx

My comment wasn't related to yours, but thanks for explaining.

fair enough but you did highlight my 'impeccable' comment in your response so understandable to think you were referring to it, otherwise why quote it?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:05:59 am by chrishornx »

Offline Moby Dick

fair enough but you did highlight my 'impeccable' comment in your response so understandable to think you were referring to it, otherwise why quote it?
Cos he’s a bit fucking random.

Offline RandomGuy99

Personally, I wouldn't get hung up on the SP's age.

Focus on their looks and the quality of their service. There are plenty of SPs over 30 who look like they're in their mid-20s.

I've seen 40 yr olds who put some of the 20 somethings to shame.

Online OakTree

Focus on their looks and the quality of their service. There are plenty of SPs over 30 who look like they're in their mid-20s.

Well that might be alright for you but for the OP it isn't. It's a bit like me saying I'm looking for a size 8 girl and being told don't worry about her size mate, size 16 is just as fit looking.

Sorry but I'm not going to be convinced.

If under 25 is what takes his fancy then a 40 year old isn't going to cut it.

Offline lewisjones23

Can you provide an example of a 40 odd year old who puts a 20 something to shame please?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well that might be alright for you but for the OP it isn't. It's a bit like me saying I'm looking for a size 8 girl and being told don't worry about her size mate, size 16 is just as fit looking.

Sorry but I'm not going to be convinced.

If under 25 is what takes his fancy then a 40 year old isn't going to cut it.
Exactly, I tend to automatically factor in at least 1 dress size and 5 years for AW age into my consideration of a girl

Offline Moby Dick

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder.
I accept the OP being a Sexy Young Man wants to punt women his own age.
Nothing wrong with that, except when I was his age I got it for free!  :cool:
I only paid for MILFs because they dressed and behaved like shameless sluts, not something I could expect from a naive girlfriend, although I did my best to corrupt a few.

I have always found mid 30s to be the most attractive and delivered a better service than WG in their 20s . I used to punt women 10 years older, now most are at least 10years younger (except Naughty Aimy who puts most of them to shame - doesn’t fail to deliver, a MILFY GILF)
I’ve done quite a few on the lists above and although OK I haven’t gone back.
Nowadays I find the age gap of anyone less than 25 to be a little awkward.
But generally I find Younger WG lack the enthusiasm so I don’t bother. Too many Spoilt princesses that spend too much time on their phones and have no idea about real life or what a man wants. Maybe they don’t like being fucked by someone old enough to be their Dad! :sarcastic:
So most of my regulars are currently mid 30s (admittedly some would have been late 20s when I first met them and still are according to AW), with a few that are older than 40, that in my opinion put WG in their 20s to shame.
Of course everyone will have a different view depending on their age, preference and experience.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:15:40 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Moby Dick

Exactly, I tend to automatically factor in at least 1 dress size and 5 years for AW age into my consideration of a girl
+1
I am a bit cautious of women with ages in their late 20s. I try to avoid “girls” less than 25years old.
AW age of 29 means early to mid 30s - ideal for me, and if they aren’t liars I think a 29 year has the maturity and knows how to deliver.
Size needs to be 8 or less, to get a maximum of 10.
I don’t want to risk an AW 10, which could be a 12, and anything above for me “is fart and give us a clue” territory.   :scare: :scare: No thanks.
There are so many other factors more important than age.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:33:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline John Alan

molly is alright im the same as you im in my early 20s if im honest for value of money and best time have been with older wg when i say older i mean between 30 and 40 they usually provide a better service

Offline Followyourdick

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:24:47 am by Followyourdick »