Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newer girls at Brooklyns, Crewe  (Read 902 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Has anyone seen Bethany, Chloe or Madison at Brooklyns in Crewe? Bethany and Chloe are on today and I'm tempted, but information is scant. Pics look good but as we all know, that's no guarantee.

Any info appreciated.

Offline tesla

not been there for years, mainly because their clocks have a different length half hour to mine...

Offline Kool Keef

Thought Bethany was the same girl I punted at 50 Shades but apparently not, all 3 look decent though.

Offline Lancastrian1

not been there for years, mainly because their clocks have a different length half hour to mine...

Hahhahah

Offline Robert44

Been with all three. Madison ex GFE and Sheridans. Chloe and Bethany, both new girls on the scene, not seen them at any other parlours.

Offline blueboy85

Been with all three. Madison ex GFE and Sheridans. Chloe and Bethany, both new girls on the scene, not seen them at any other parlours.

What was Chloe's service like? Her arse looks awesome!

Offline Robert44

What was Chloe's service like? Her arse looks awesome!

Been with Chloe twice, she has got one of those piercings that makes RO a little special, fingering aok.
Tall lady who is late twenties, I found her to be friendly and fun, easy lady to get along with.
I didn't bother with kissing, except light stuff, as I usually only ever want a lively session for £40.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 07:21:07 pm by Robert44 »

Offline Rack Admirer

Curiously, Bethany and Chloe have now completely disappeared from the Brooklyns website.

I saw Bethany last week and it was just about a positive experience. I took the £20 GFE option but the kissing that was included was closed-lipped and very brief. Decent OWO came with it, though. Sex was good and enthusiastic. Nice body, pics were accurate. Quite pretty. Very small boobs but they suited her overall shape. I would have recommended her for the basic £40 or the £50 (to just get OWO) services. I would not have advised anyone to go for the £60 option. As she's vanished now I won't bother with a review.