Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this, Preston area. Tips?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Thatguywiththedick

Seen a few peeps around preston, but some have questionable reviews , and the good ones seem to have a "have a few reviews or auto delete requests" policy.

Any tips / good calls for someone completely new to this?

Offline cueball

Tips? Yes... Do some legwork and post your findings.

There are loads of reviews, read them.

Otherwise.... I'll open the cage  :D

Offline Hurley

I’m begging you please don’t open the cage.

Offline chrishornx

Jeepers OP......Pull your finger out we don't want the cage opening  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Clitheroelad

Put Preston in the search box. Plenty to avoid.

Offline scutty brown

Preston tips?

The Romanians are all transients and trafficked......most are barebackers
The Poles are volunteers but once they get here suddenly find they're not allowed to leave- they're all controlled by the same gang. Except for one who has a muscle-head steroid freak boyfriend
Most of the poles, some of the romanians and a few thais work around New Hall Lane......so do a lot of drug dealers and lowlifes. Nearly all the property is Asian owned, and much of it rented out without any kind of checks. As a result there are a lot of criminals living there who are excluded from Liverpool. There are said to be a lot of guns around.
Streetwalkers can be seen on the industrial estates east and north of the prison. Police can usually be found in the same area.......
There's a chain of parlours "Lancs Massage" with four sites which are universally shite.

Hope this helps

marlboro20

That's a little unkind Clitheroelad... although not actually in Preston a little way down the M6 at Charnock Richard you'll find Rosie... she's one of the most attractive girls you could ever wish to meet
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

That's a little unkind Clitheroelad... although not actually in Preston a little way down the M6 at Charnock Richard you'll find Rosie... she's one of the most attractive girls you could ever wish to meet

profile suggests liverpool

any chance of a review? cheers

Offline scutty brown

It said Leigh earlier today

Offline NigelF

There's no chance of a review. He doesn't even bother to update his own threads. He's just a leech and a troll now:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230704.msg2393860#msg2393860
(see the previous posts in that thread too)

Offline chrishornx

He's just a leech and a troll now:

we don't like those, do we?   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Interesting to see if he defends himself but looked at his posts and it certainly looks like a leeching twat

Offline cueball

Interesting to see if he defends himself but looked at his posts and it certainly looks like a leeching twat
You'll get a bit of latin bollocks and dollop of flannel

Offline chrishornx

You'll get a bit of latin bollocks and dollop of flannel

Can't wait

marlboro20

Rosie works in Charnock Richard a couple of days a week usually.
I met up with Rosie in her first week on AW... before she ever had any mention on this site... so how do you figure leeching... you're talking crap.

Offline cueball

how do you figure leeching...
Fwiw fags, leeching is the last thing on your agenda imo...

Here, you'll like this, a bit of Latin for you... "Tu es mulier"

Anyway, thanks for your inciteful review, I'll find it invaluable  :sarcastic:

marlboro20

I don't have an agenda Piggy... and I think you meant "insightful"... always happy to put you right.
Didn't know you were in the clergy?

Offline cueball

Fags has no agenda  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Anyway, thanks for the petty word police, most gracious of you  :D

What's the clergy thing about?

I put "you are a woman" into Google translate into Latin, it came up with "Tu es mulier" ..... You like a bit of Latin don't you?.... It makes you feel that slightly bit cleverer doesn't it  :sarcastic: I thought a lass like you with your Latin skills would have been able to translate it straight away.

Ahh, hang on, I just noticed, your spelling is good.... Where's milado? Out with his mates?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:05:21 pm by cueball »

Offline scutty brown

given the context "inciteful" seems far more accurate than "insightful"

Offline chrishornx

So no chance of a review?

Offline NigelF

so how do you figure leeching... you're talking crap.

So why don't you bother to contribute? Here's the post that I linked above, which you deliberately ignored (both when I posted it in the original thread and this thread):
So do you. You can be bothered to post here (even though you're obviously unable to come up with a decent reply or justify any of your previous posts) but you can't be bothered to actually contribute to this forum or help punters, even when directly and repeatedly asked. For example, last year you promised a review of Brooke - DD if you saw her. You definitely did see her but you never bothered to review or even update the thread (which you started), even after a couple of punters asked for more info (after you'd seen her):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157886.msg1710981#msg1710981

If you'd bothered to do a review at the time or even many months later, it would've been her first review on here. She now has 4 reviews and perhaps unsurprisingly 2 of those are negative. At least you haven't tried to white knight her though.

A fairly recent thread which you started but never bothered to update is this one:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226353.0

You were asked for info, directly and indirectly, by 3 different punters but despite the fact that you've definitely seen her and there's no info or reviews on here about her, you obviously have no interest in providing any.

You've also seen this girl who has no info or reviews on here and at least 7 different punters have asked about her in various threads:
External Link/Members Only

The only thing you can be bothered to do on here is talk rubbish.

Why don't you bother to post anything about them? And why don't you bother posting anything about other girls you've seen who have no info on here (e.g. RileyRai)?

Offline freeze44

Why don't you bother to post anything about them? And why don't you bother posting anything about other girls you've seen who have no info on here (e.g. RileyRai)?

I think he has a superiority complex. Bet you will have met the type who before...'I don't run with the crowed...I'm an individual and do my own thing...my way or no way' type who is actually too insecure to accept that others with more experience know more and it's the bigger person who can accept that.

Especially sad when acting like like from behind a keyboard!  :wacko:

marlboro20

Because you're a corrolating stalking troll Nigel... you've just confirmed my suspicions.
BE VERY AWARE OF THIS GENTLEMEN

Offline freeze44

Because you're a corrolating stalking troll Nigel... you've just confirmed my suspicions.

Your making a big accusation there. Use the report button so Admin can look into it if you really believe that.

marlboro20

That's exactly what I going to do... he's corrolating my AW Feedback to my AW handle. Don't know why or what his end game is. Bur Beware of this twat... he does have an agenda... certainly with me anyhow.

marlboro20

Maybe because I don't think he's the guru he'd like to think he is... and he's a boring twat

Offline NigelF

At least you're not denying it but you're still deflecting. Why don't you contribute?

marlboro20

Because of corrolating stalking troll twats like you Nigel

marlboro20

I'm waiting for your denial scum bag... 1st girl might have been a lucky dip, 2nd one is confirmation you're correlating.

Offline NigelF

Because of corrolating stalking troll twats like you Nigel

Bullshit. If you were afraid of that you wouldn't have white knighted and touted so many prossies which made it obvious.

Anyway, you're still not explaining why you posted these threads and didn't bother to update them, despite being repeatedly asked by multiple punters:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157886.msg1710981#msg1710981 (you even falsely promised to do a review in that one)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226353.0

Offline NigelF

I'm waiting for your denial scum bag... 1st girl might have been a lucky dip, 2nd one is confirmation you're correlating.

I'm not denying anything. I knew you've seen them because of your AW feedback, I know your AW because it's obvious from your posts on here from defending and touting various girls. It was clear when I looked through your posts to make this post:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230704.msg2393363#msg2393363

marlboro20

And what exactly is your end game scum bag?

Offline NigelF

What are you on about? You also asked me how I figured you're a leech and I've shown that. I've made my posts to demonstrate that you're a troll who's not here to contribute or help punters.  I've asked why you don't bother to contribute and you just keep dodging the question. I posted examples of your rubbish in this post (linked in previous post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230704.msg2393363#msg2393363) and you didn't bother to defend any of your posts then either.

You don't even bother having a debate or discussion, you just run away and go silent every time someone calls you out on your rubbish (as illustrated in many of the examples in the above link and indeed that thread itself).

Offline cueball

Ooooo.... It's all very tense on here  :lol:

Offline chrishornx

about as dumb an accusation as Nik made some time ago

bang out of order

marlboro20

It's not an accusation Chris... it's a fact

Offline Fuzzyduck

about as dumb an accusation as Nik made some time ago

bang out of order

+1

I count 3 "twats" and 2 "scum bags", before he went running to Admin. Snowflakes should beware if the heat is starting to rise.

marlboro20

Heat starting to rise... do me a favour... I couldn't give a fuck

Offline cueball

+1

I count 3 "twats" and 2 "scum bags", before he went running to Admin. Snowflakes should beware if the heat is starting to rise.
Whilst it's not proper to quote post reports, I did genuinely laugh at the term shady  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Perhaps you should be thanking Nigel for pointing out how easy it is to identify you on AW, so you can do something about it. It means you can protect yourself to a certain degree if a girl takes issue with any comments or any reviews you make. Oh wait...that won't be a problem for you, will it?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 12:17:31 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline lewisjones23

Hilarious post report by Marlboro20

seen it all now  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Whilst it's not proper to quote post reports, I did genuinely laugh at the term shady  :lol:

Whoah mate, watch out. We don't want multiple bannings on here, do we?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Perhaps you should be thanking Nigel for pointing out how easy it is to identify you on AW, so you can do something about it. It means you can protect yourself to a certain degree if a girl takes issue with any comments or any reviews you make. Oh wait...that won't be a problem for you, will it?

It's not exactly hard to work out a punters AWank ID if they post a couple of reviews on here.

Only way to avoid it is NEVER leaving AWank bookink requests or feedback.

One of the many reason why I don't hide mine.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What's yours fags ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Why are you here ??

marlboro20

Good advice Mr F... but I wonder why anyone would actually want to, or be bothered to, find someones AW ID.
Only a small number of my meets have been booked thru the AW system...just to keep my own rating ticking over. Most have just been arranged thru texts and phone chats and the girls haven't been bothered about an AW booking and feedback. How do you go on with SP's who will only meet punters with AW Feedback?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good advice Mr F... but I wonder why anyone would actually want to, or be bothered to, find someones AW ID.
Only a small number of my meets have been booked thru the AW system...just to keep my own rating ticking over. Most have just been arranged thru texts and phone chats and the girls haven't been bothered about an AW booking and feedback. How do you go on with SP's who will only meet punters with AW Feedback?

I give them a link to my AWank feedback.

.....and hope they don't Google me.  :lol: :lol:

marlboro20

What's yours fags ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Why are you here ??
Just to comment on things... for example...  when I feel a SP or a forum member is being carved up for no good reason.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have they seen any barebackers
Who else have they seen
Do they have any negs
Do they even have any feedback

etc etc etc

Online frankc

Just to comment on things... for example...  when I feel a SP or a forum member is being carved up for no good reason.

Think most lads on here are big enough to fight their own corners, as for sticking up for SP's.......I think you call that "White knighting"

Offline NigelF

But that's pretty much the only thing you comment on. You have over 1,000 posts on here and considering how useless most of them are and how much moaning you do about the punters on here - it's really quite sad  - and that's coming from a guy with over 4,000 posts!

I actually mostly agree with what you've said there and I actually didn't actually actively try to find out your ID. The full and rather boring story for why I noticed/know your AW ID actually goes back to the thread about Brooke DD. At the time I tried to see her (as mentioned in this post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157886.msg1880838#msg1880838 - although I tried to see her much earlier than when I made that post) there was no info on here at all about her so I only had her very small amount of AW feedback to go on. Now of course positive AW feedback is extremely unreliable and so pretty much useless but since there was nothing else to go on, I had a look. As part of my "process" when there's basically no info to go on, I sometimes check the feedback of one or two of the recent punters who've left the WG feedback in order to see how likely they are to be for genuine meets and closer to being slightly reliable - usually I look for the names of WGs I've seen or recognise in the punter's feedback. I also look for things that Mr FF has mentioned:
Have they seen any barebackers
Who else have they seen
Do they have any negs
Do they even have any feedback

etc etc etc

Of the couple of punters I looked at, names of girls who you'd white knighted happened to stand out and right then and there so I actually immediately thought it might well be you . Nonetheless, I didn't check or correlate anything because at the time, I wasn't too fussed because I don't expect anyone to always review meets within a couple of months (even though that is "ideal") nor do I expect anyone to review anywhere near all or even most of their meets (even though at least reviewing the the ones who have no info on here would be "ideal").

Much later on, despite the fact that some of your posts really do come across like they're written by a daft prossie, since I thought I'd seen you on AW, I was confident enough that you were a genuine punter so I posted this in very slight defence of you (in response to VW accusing you of being a WG):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223800.msg2271894#msg2271894

Anyway, skipping forward to when I made that really long post about you (which I made because I'd noticed you'd made lots of terrible posts recently and I wanted to find previous examples to challenge you on as well), at that point it became crystal clear who you were and that I was right with my initial suspicion.

Basically, it was obvious because of all the white knighting and occasional touting you've done. As others have pointed out, you should know full well that anyone on here could easily identify you on AW and that's before you factor in other risks such as any of the WGs you've seen through AW gossiping about you. Someone knowing your AW shouldn't be a big deal and while it is in the public domain (due to feedback etc), it is your business, hence I've not mentioned it directly on here.

I wouldn't have said anything if it was just Brooke you'd seen and not said anything about, especially since she now does have reviews. But it's also at least 3 other WGs, all of whom have no info on here and another one of which you'd also posted a thread about (in which people also asked for more info after you'd seen her). Since this is proof that you're not here to help punters I decided to post about that as well because I wanted to call you out on it. On that note, you still haven't explained why you don't bother contributing?