Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bj Queen  (Read 1098 times)

Offline D.A.R.O

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only one review in here but on AW 208 Positive?

Has anyone recently seen Her?

Thanks

Offline SalfordSam

I've seen her, a few months back.
Lovely girl, great service and absolutely loves giving oral and very good oral it was too.
I'd say she's slightly bigger than "curvy" though and not the prettiest but I'd take excellent service from someone getting stuck in over a stunner just going through the motions. I think anyway.....

Offline Arthur Wizard

I saw her a few months back. Very friendly girl gives a cracking blowjob and for 30 quid for 15 mins you can't go wrong really

gingerthom

Review to follow but i can confirm she is definitely busty and genuinely seems to enjoy giving sloppy blowjobs.
She is not a stunner and slightly more than curvy but provides all her services with loads of enthusiasm, if you want some full on DFK, blowjob with loads of ball licking/deepthroat and a good fucking she's good value.

Cons11

Think I might go and see her. Does she complain about DT or just get on with it? Getting tired of the usual "my jaw aches!" after 10 mins

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I love the comment on her profile that her apartment is 5 minutes away from the hospital. Maybe you could kill two birds with one stone and make an apointment for the GUM clinic straight after? Very thoughtful  :D