Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy profile? - English_Blonde_Milf  (Read 527 times)

NotoriousNot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile jumped out at me during a recent AW search. I liked her extensive list of extras and the fact that she says she doesn't charge for any of them. I am particularly interested in filming a punt so I was interested...

Her feedback is strange - a lot from people who are no longer active and almost all of it very brief and, if I was a suspicious type, sounding like it had been written by the same semi-literate person.

There are only a couple of pictures, but they look nice and I decided to have a nibble. I sent an email asking if she was happy for a full session to be filmed, as many girls list being filmed but then say only if their face doesn't show, only brief clips etc.

Today I logged in to see if she had replied and found that she had deleted my email without even reading it (The subject line was 'Being filmed?' so I don't think that could have caused offence). She's now off my hot list and off my radar. I can't say for sure that she's a fake or a timewaster, but there are enough warning signs for me to bow out at this stage.

Offline tesla

profile looks ok to me, judging by the time gaps in the feedback I would suspect she takes a lot of bookings by phone and the use of the AW messaging system is secondary

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10