Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy desire  (Read 1946 times)

Discreet fella

Anyone seen her? Not much info about on her an from her looks an price thought she would be quite popular

Discreet fella

Sorry mate. I'm not great on here. How do I post a link?

Edit - link provided
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:19:18 pm by Discreet fella »

Offline philtheebastard

iv'e seen amy desire twice, once in Liverpool, and at my home in widnes,i liked her a lot, I had her blindfolded in my house, she didn't see my face till the end, just as I came in her mouth, very experienced, friendly and obliging, submissive too, at least she was for me

Discreet fella

Good looking girl? Are her pics accurate?

Offline cueball

Tidy looking lass

I'd have a romp with this one if she were nearer

Liverpool not really on my patch though (I've no shell suit neither  :D)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks good but she is based around Croxteth which is one of the worst parts of Liverpool

Discreet fella

Doesn't mean she won't be a good punt tho

Offline Blackpool Rock

Very true but no guarantee on that or your car still being there when you finish  :scare:
This is the same area that Rhys Jones was shot in, personally I give it a wide berth

Discreet fella

you are just chatting shit now. I'll take my chances

Offline sir wanksalot

....how to win friends and influence people

Offline Blackpool Rock

Why thank you for your reply but it's a statement of fact rather than shit, anyway let's hope you make it out of dodge alive, let us know how you get on  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

....how to win friends and influence people
My thoughts exactly, what some people don't appreciate is the amount of good info shared by PM rather than on the threads however it's about building a rapport with people and getting trusted, no problem sharing info with those people but undesirables can fuck off  :thumbsdown:

Discreet fella

She doesn't even work in croxteth. The fact there was a tragedy there years ago means nothin and typical Liverpool bashing of saying car will be robbed is just chatting shit in my opinion. Like I said I'll take my chances that I'll still have a car to go back to after

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her AW profile has an L12 postcode shown here on google maps with Croxteth hall lane running right through the middle of the red area which marks the postcode, it also contains Croxteth Hall & country park
External Link/Members Only

An alternative search of Google maps for "Croxteth" brings up the following

FWIW I wasn't setting out to bash Liverpool any more than I avoid certain areas of Manchester such as Moss side or certain areas of Preston and Blackpool etc
Anyway if you do see her then I hope you have a good punt

Offline Kenaldo

She does her incalls from her home above a shop in West Derby L12 not far from Alder Hey Hospital. It's a nice and safe area day or night.

I thought she was a reasonably fit milf petite milf, nice body, good to talk to and seemed to really get into what she was doing. 

DFK, Mish, Doggy and then Owo and Cim (she swallowed the lot) to finish.

Her availability is a bit hit and miss but I'd defo return to see her.  :thumbsup:

Discreet fella

Off you pop then

I am I'm booked in.

Thanks for the genuine responses and feedback that I was after

Discreet fella

She does her incalls from her home above a shop in West Derby L12 not far from Alder Hey Hospital. It's a nice and safe area day or night.

I thought she was a reasonably fit milf petite milf, nice body, good to talk to and seemed to really get into what she was doing. 

DFK, Mish, Doggy and then Owo and Cim (she swallowed the lot) to finish.

Her availability is a bit hit and miss but I'd defo return to see her.  :thumbsup:

Sounds good. Review will follow after I see her Monday

Al Reet

I know the area well and would have no issues visiting her there.

What I do have an issue with is time wasters, of which she turned out to be one when I tried to book her recently.

I'd have a plan B just in case, I had a recent booking which she agreed to, confirmed all was ok the day before (as agreed) but then went completely silent on the day.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:09:19 pm by Al Reet »

Discreet fella

Thanks for the heads up. Git myself a plan b and have spoke to her. Might prefer her actually but no info on here about her. If all goes well with Amy I might just toftt cos this other girl after talking to her sounds great. I'm not good with links but I'll try an get one up for her

Offline gaz255

Just to confirm the area is very very safe-Liverpool FC training ground ,Croxteth country Park,West Derby Village etc etc  are L12

Al Reet

Thanks for the heads up. Git myself a plan b and have spoke to her. Might prefer her actually but no info on here about her. If all goes well with Amy I might just toftt cos this other girl after talking to her sounds great. I'm not good with links but I'll try an get one up for her
Be interested to see who your plan B is, but good luck with plan A anyway. I quite fancied the look of Amy but won't be troubling her again.

Discreet fella

Yeah no issues with the area I know it well. I'm havin no luck with this link tho. If anyone can help my plan b is xx naughty Maria xx on adult work. Couldn't find any details or mention of her on here but spoke to her an she sounds nice an I got a good vibe off her after tellin her what I was after. If I see Amy I'll rearrange with naughty Maria cos I wanna go through with what I was talking to her about

Online OakTree

Yeah no issues with the area I know it well. I'm havin no luck with this link tho. If anyone can help my plan b is xx naughty Maria xx on adult work. Couldn't find any details or mention of her on here but spoke to her an she sounds nice an I got a good vibe off her after tellin her what I was after. If I see Amy I'll rearrange with naughty Maria cos I wanna go through with what I was talking to her about

This her?

Ah Cueball beat me to it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:31:46 pm by OakTree »

Al Reet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I might drive to liverpool
Sure I've seen those pics before but can't remember where. Not that it means much but there isn't much feedback for a profile over 2 years old although I recognise some of the names on there who have seen some girls I've seen.

Discreet fella

Yeah that's her. I took a chance knowin she had no mention on here an barely any feed back but like I say talking to her I got a good vibe and she seemed into it. That's her job I guess but happy to toftt with her if amy doesn't end up happening

Whenever I try to do a link it's miles long don't know how to do it?

Al Reet

Yeah that's her. I took a chance knowin she had no mention on here an barely any feed back but like I say talking to her I got a good vibe and she seemed into it. That's her job I guess but happy to toftt with her if amy doesn't end up happening

Whenever I try to do a link it's miles long don't know how to do it?
Look at the bottom of the profile page where it says about linking to the profile, and copy & paste it like cueball did above...

Discreet fella

Offline Gordon Bennett

Good info in this thread.. she popped up on a proximity search I did as being being L12 and I thought hmmmmm, Crocky Park or West Derby Village??? Given she seems to be on "the sunny side of the street" I'm gonna keep her in mind. Given her apparent rep for erratic booking handling I'm thinking of trying her as a sort of last minute on the day punt when I'm horny and free...... Are you available now sorta thing. I normally book days/weeks ahead but I like idea of being more spontaneous with a lady I can get to within minutes.

dingdong122

ive had the pleasure of amy and would deffo recommend especially if you like the petite type
very enthusiastic and loves sucking cock

Offline jonko

Any more reports on this girl? I really fancy trying her out but can't find any reviews on her (Amy Desire) other than this thread. Anyone?

Al Reet

Any more reports on this girl? I really fancy trying her out but can't find any reviews on her (Amy Desire) other than this thread. Anyone?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8583