Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is being too cautious holding you back from satisfying craving?  (Read 776 times)

Offline Lovewomen

Hey all,

So have to get this off my chest. I`m way too cautious and hesitant to follow through and actually meet up with anyone that I have in my hotlist.

I`ve been a member since 2015 and have only written 6 reviews. Hoping to get close to double that by the end of next week.

I always make excuses not to enjoy the hobby that I know that I would love to enjoy like many of you do on a regular basis. I'm literally  out of excuses that I make to myself.

So I went all out and booked 10 days holiday (Usually I go abroad but for the first time I`m free all 10 days) from Wednesday this week to knock off my Top 2 HL SP choices, An Fbsm, possibly attend a Phoenix Club party if I`m feeling brave, hopefully tick a few bucket list needs along the way like a duo etc. I`m also meeting up with an SA girl that I`ve been speaking to for a few weeks and that actually might even be real and not out to scam me but time will tell. Every SP i`ve mentioned is fully researched by the amazing UKP members so I know what to expect. Thank you!!

Is there a question here you may ask? Yes, is there anyone else with a similar mindset out there?

Thanks for reading! :angelgirl: :diablo:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:03:42 am by Lovewomen »

Offline Georgejetson

Action can cure fear and hesitation and doubt. Look forward to the reviews.

Online anonymouse72

Having spunked far too much money on dodgy AW and Viva girls just to chase the buzz I'm far more cautious and hesitant than I've ever been. Most were b and s and disappeared within days so weren't reviewed bar the odd one or two. Information on this forum has prevented me from making more car crash bookings and saved me money in the process. On the plus side I've a few quid more in the bank and have enjoyed better and more enjoyable punts when I have dabbled. Quality over quantity for me going forward although it does lead to frustrating barren spells like the one I'm experiencing now.

Offline Hobbit

Cautious – never! The only thing that stops me from overindulgence is the lack of money or over spending it. The more experience I have had the more I have learnt about what I like and how to achieve satisfaction. In other words, i’ve grown up to become a filthy fucker.  :D

Online Moby Dick

“He who dares, wins Rodney”
Lovely Jubbly

Offline winkywanky

To OP, I think there's a balance to be struck.

Sounds like you've been a little too reticent in the past, but perhaps having 4 or 5 punts over 10 days to 'make up for it' is a little excessive? It might all go horribly wrong in the sense that it's way too much all at once.

Why not have 2 or 3 over that time, and then plan ahead a bit to be a little more regular in your punting, say, 2 or 3 a month?

Offline Lovewomen

Action can cure fear and hesitation and doubt. Look forward to the reviews.

#That`s my thought process at the moment, GeorgeJetson! After posting this I did follow through on a different level which I`ll explain in my review which I`ll post after replying on this thread.

Offline Lovewomen

Having spunked far too much money on dodgy AW and Viva girls just to chase the buzz I'm far more cautious and hesitant than I've ever been. Most were b and s and disappeared within days so weren't reviewed bar the odd one or two. Information on this forum has prevented me from making more car crash bookings and saved me money in the process. On the plus side I've a few quid more in the bank and have enjoyed better and more enjoyable punts when I have dabbled. Quality over quantity for me going forward although it does lead to frustrating barren spells like the one I'm experiencing now.

I`m kind of in the same boat anonymouse72. I have disposable income and not hurting so I can be very picky and after following through of a VFM £60 fbsm punt yesterday (review to follow) money does not always determine quality but it does give you more options and does lower your chances for a spectacular crash.

Offline Lovewomen

Cautious – never! The only thing that stops me from overindulgence is the lack of money or over spending it. The more experience I have had the more I have learnt about what I like and how to achieve satisfaction. In other words, i’ve grown up to become a filthy fucker.  :D

I aspire to be you unfortunately that`s not going to happen any time soon! I`m a filthy fucker in my head although vanilla by action.

Offline Lovewomen

To OP, I think there's a balance to be struck.

Sounds like you've been a little too reticent in the past, but perhaps having 4 or 5 punts over 10 days to 'make up for it' is a little excessive? It might all go horribly wrong in the sense that it's way too much all at once.

Why not have 2 or 3 over that time, and then plan ahead a bit to be a little more regular in your punting, say, 2 or 3 a month?

winkywanky, my excellent username creator! friend! I was thinking the same thing and perhaps my eyes are bigger than my penis...or something like that!

So after really thinking about it and having already followed through on one of my intended punts just yesterday I think I will set my next one up for next Wednesday (Just saw the amazing Bank Holiday weather and made barbecue/ restaurant amongst other things plans with friends and family ...am I starting to make excuses again?)
I`ll be picking a £150 1hr punt with a SP that ticks so many of boxes and that I have lusted after for so long.
I`ll be meeting the SA girl the day after though perhaps that is more of a get to know each other meeting. She`s definitely not a seasoned pro. No expectations from that one just perhaps play the long game for better rewards.

Friday could be my go all out day. Phoenix Club perhaps if I`m feeling adventurous another hotlister if not.

Thanks for the comment btw:)) :hi:

Offline Lovewomen

“He who dares, wins Rodney”
Lovely Jubbly

I`m more like Grandad Trotter in this situation :D