Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At Her Majesty`s Pleasure!!!  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Happylad

I knew the prisons were getting rather soft these days, but I didn`t think it was this easy inside

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Her feedback is stellar and she's got a face that could make an onion cry

Online Ipunter

I think she messed up on her age too

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think she messed up on her age too
They do say that if your going to lie make it a big one, clearly that's a whopper!

Offline Cuntminion

Saw that profile

Didn't find it funny or unfunny

Just numb if this is the world, world is fucked

:(

Offline nike

She's made her profile when she went in, she's been inside for a long time, from the look of her photos.  :coolgirl:

Offline stevedave

I'm guessing her availability is a bit sketchy?

Offline nigel4498

I'm guessing no outcalls then.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm sure there was a thread on here from before that had something similar.

she last logged in on 4/5/15....not been in that long!

johnbuoy

I knew the prisons were getting rather soft these days, but I didn`t think it was this easy inside

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen it all now.

Did make me laugh though.

Offline Bangers and Gash

'Freya' describes herself as a ''sexy 32 year old'', so maybe she was jailed for fraud?

Online johnny34

In her 'interview' shes asked:

'What is the most memorable sexual experience you've ever had?'

A. 'Being fucked up the arse for the 1st time....last week'

Quess its true what they say about prison showers then  :D

greychap

This shows the kind of low lifes we have working in this industry and no shame even putting the fact she is going to prison on her profile.

I would never book somebody like that she looks rough and looks like a drug addict if adultwork wernt around she would be selling herself on a street corner for £10.

fredpunter

This shows the kind of low lifes we have working in this industry and no shame even putting the fact she is going to prison on her profile.

I would never book somebody like that she looks rough and looks like a drug addict if adultwork wernt around she would be selling herself on a street corner for £10.

And thats about 9.95 too much

Offline Happylad

If any of the other prisoners in her jail have seen that Profile it`s very likely that she`ll be having to perform free of charge for the remainder of her durance vile

Offline tazz

Shes probably in prison for robbing punters, one called her a theif. Beggars belief she hasnt removed her profile with the negative feedback.

Offline Turtle1

WTF did i just see, I bet you there are tons of punters who are actually waiting for her to come out. You know who you are

GlasgowTanya

I am absolutely pmsl at this!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D