Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agnus  (Read 1334 times)

4 review(s) for ~.~Agnus~.~ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mil 34

I saw this lady on a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised on how good she was.

Communication was great , found her flat very easy with the directions she gave. Had a little trouble opening the door but once inside, I was happy with what I saw.

The lady is very attractive and has a great body , I've seen many ladies younger than her who would love to be in as good condition as her.

Sorted the paper work £70 for 30 mins then quick shower then into the action.

She dfk if your into that. She put me on the bed while kissing me all over, then asked me to sit on the chair in front of the mirror. Off came her dress leaving her underwear and nice stockings on.
A great session of owo while me watching her in the mirror, plenty of deep sucking and ball licking.
She then along with my help removed her underwear then some baby oil over me then she sat on my lap her firm arse rubbing up and down my cock sexy as fuck.

She then gets a toy out and starts fucking herself while sat on me and I was happy to watch in the mirror.
On with the condom after some more owo then she rides me while I was sat down again the view in the mirror was awesome.
She then gets off tells me to stand and fuck her doggy while she's kneeling on the chair.
She take one hell of a good fucking and her moans got louder and louder as I pounded her from behind.
I couldn't hold on any more and had to blow my load inside the rubber while she bucked back onto me.
A quick clean up , second shower and a nice chat after. Not rushed at all.
She's well worth a visit and I will return when I am over Bristol again.

Good result

Offline Mil 34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Forgot the link

Offline PaintBrush

Great review Mil.

She's on my HL, so I may now have to move her up a peg or two.

Offline Roth

Great review.   :thumbsup:

She is one good prossie.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: and deffo a looker with a hot body. :dancegirl:

A bit of a hidden treasure IMHO.  :rose: :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:21:45 am by Roth »

Offline Mil 34

She is one of the sexiest polish girl I've seen. She knows exactly how to push your buttons.
Sometimes they don't need to be super models to be good. She's got such a great attitude and definitely my favourite punt for a long time

theGOAT

Thanks for writing the review and I'm glad you had a good time.

Everything you mention sounds like she is very much worth a visit.  But I just struggle to get excited about girls over 27 unless they have loads of great reviews and a face pic I really fancy.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Mil 34

She's quite pretty and her body is nice and tight. She's just a natural and met my needs , but all our tastes are different so I wouldn't tell you she's a real hot babe as you might not like her.
The one thing I liked about her was she actually asked me what I liked and wanted.
None of this rehearsed malarkey that other girls do. She's actually restored my faith in punting as I was getting a bit bored.
My last four punts have been very good and all over the bridge. Cardiff has become a bit stale.
1/ agnus
2/ sexy angelina and a girl from reading leticia
3/ a Slovak girl from viva street can't do the links sorry.
But all were very good.

Offline Roth

theGOAT

She's quite pretty and her body is nice and tight. She's just a natural and met my needs , but all our tastes are different so I wouldn't tell you she's a real hot babe as you might not like her.
The one thing I liked about her was she actually asked me what I liked and wanted.
None of this rehearsed malarkey that other girls do. She's actually restored my faith in punting as I was getting a bit bored.
My last four punts have been very good and all over the bridge. Cardiff has become a bit stale.
1/ agnus
2/ sexy angelina and a girl from reading leticia
3/ a Slovak girl from viva street can't do the links sorry.
But all were very good.

One thing I would say for all the "overs" I've seen, they all had great attitude and were well organised and offered good service.  But I have to really fancy how a girl looks and younger girls tend to work better for me in that respect.

Angelina was 31yo last time I saw her (although she gets younger each year on AW). So there are exceptions, and maybe Agnus is one I should try.

:drinks: