Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Diana - Nottingham  (Read 1812 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seen profile for this one, on AW since March.  Looks good if you like the fuller figure and if pictures genuine.  £120 ph could be OK - she lists OWO and A levels.

Nationality listed as Spanish, says in profile from Brazil. Probably Romanian??

Tempted to throw £60 at a 30 minute booking just to add the excitement of that unknown risk to my punting.

Anybody seen her or any comments to make????

Thanks.

TheNewSeeker

I'd say, for what its worth, that she's the sort worth a TOFTT. AW FB looks bone fide, though don't need to tell you this only confirms a certain authenticity as opposed to service quality. A good sign is her English does seem good as she claims. A play acting Rom or Sergie would not be able to write :    An example of a trouble maker and a liar! I never saw this person, I never accepted a booking from him and I am disappointed that he has tried to discredit me. 

Online RedKettle

I'd say, for what its worth, that she's the sort worth a TOFTT. AW FB looks bone fide, though don't need to tell you this only confirms a certain authenticity as opposed to service quality. A good sign is her English does seem good as she claims. A play acting Rom or Sergie would not be able to write :    An example of a trouble maker and a liar! I never saw this person, I never accepted a booking from him and I am disappointed that he has tried to discredit me.

agreed, my view too.

Online PepeMAGA

The main pics look heavily airbrushed, particularly round the mouth, the photos in the blog are a bit less so.

Offline Turtle Z

The main pics look heavily airbrushed, particularly round the mouth, the photos in the blog are a bit less so.

Theres something very weird about this picture, she appears to have a top front tooth directly in the centre of her mouth. Someone fucked up on the photoshop or she's a genetic freak.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Theres something very weird about this picture, she appears to have a top front tooth directly in the centre of her mouth. Someone fucked up on the photoshop or she's a genetic freak.

Fuck me that's well spotted MrTZ  :hi: :hi:

I reckon she may be well South American as we are seeing quite a few of them on our patch as well particularly in Leeds.

Offline Turtle Z

Fuck me that's well spotted MrTZ  :hi: :hi:

Thanks FF. For some reason she made me think of this children's favourite...

Online PepeMAGA

haha, when i said around the mouth, I meant maybe they'd erased a moustache, but now i'm thinking maybe a moustache and a lack of teeth. she basically has a pussy for a mouth.

Online RedKettle

appears to have moved to the WM - so much for TOFTT

Offline newinnotts83

Now showing as back in Derby
not sure all the repeat visitors on aw are real or not

mediumjoe

Just been reviewed by member called Valientrick on the em section , Joe

Online RedKettle

Just been reviewed by member called Valientrick on the em section , Joe

Thanks for pointing out review, and that she is back  :thumbsup: