Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan Thai Strawberry Hill  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Flirty_punt

I’ve been going to Baan Thai for a few years now and have always enjoyed my time there. The one-hour massage is a good quality fairly traditional Thai massage for £45 and the girls are generally very friendly and talkative. I always strip, whether I’m planning for extras or not, as they tend to use oil and it can stain. The girls never comment on it, though they do check as soon as you lie down. For your money, you get a head to toe massage as hard as you want it. They’ll literally get their elbows to work or walk on you should you desire. So what’s new? Well recently they seem to have stepped back from the extras, either not offering or wanting £30 for basic HE (up from 20 just as few months ago). I didn’t fancy it at that price, though to be fair the masseuse was very alluring and I was highly tempted. Just thought I’d pass the info on  as I know it’s a popular spot.

Of course it maybe that it was just me she didn’t fancy tugging 🤪🤪🤪
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:20:48 am by Flirty_punt »

Offline bhudda

I stopped going there a couple of years ago when my masseuse was an ugly pensioner who expected £30 for HE back then! up until then I'd always highly rated the place. So its not just you - you were lucky to get away with £20 for so long. 

Offline Flirty_punt

Maybe the now-departed Plare had a soft spot for me. I’m not sure where she went but I wish she’d come back.

Offline Om

Plare has gone home - very sad.