Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Behind The Green Door  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Another one from behind the green door;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks good but we all know the story, just in case the offer of BB hasn't put you off.

np500

Would it be wrong of me to say, you can see why guys say fuck it , and form an agitated que ! Mainly why I had my shit punts at the green door, soon as my dick saw the picture's, I was ringing the number, shame.

Offline HughJardon

Hidden Image/Members Only

Getting fleeced at venues like this taught me a lot about punting and made me appreciate the joys of a great paid for bang  :bomb: :bomb:
If we can save others time and money then that's a positive.

The only good thing about places like this is you can see someone within a 10 minutes timeframe,  they also stay open 24/7 so good if you've got the alcohol horn and the girls by and large are stunners.

The rest is usually downhill  :thumbsdown:

Offline Corus Boy

I know exactly what you're thinking Red.

I looked at that picture and had to phone, just to hear the accent even though I knew I wouldn't be visiting.

Sure enough, EE accent and all she said was, "I text you Postcode."

CF11 6AH arrived, I didn't even need to 'Google' it, memory bank just shouted, "Tudor Street, Green Door!"

np500

Spot on guys, I look back on my experiences with the green door ( etc ) with an odd feeling of fondness, it was my apprentership ! I feel I learnt so much from those few months , those punts, those experiences , it gave me a perspective that you can only obtain by doing the dirty work your self, the pain, shock, fear, nervous tension ,  out there blind, no one to talk to, no one to advise you, no uk punting, trial and error. It has to be done, and do it I did, sets you up with that sixth sense, it leads to great sex, fantastic times, wounderfull wimin, and a world I never knew exsisted.

Batteries not included

"If you are watching in black and white, the green is next to the blue."

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for alerting us that she's a Tudor St girl Corus Boy.  I have punted twice there in the past and both were awful.  The bed was broke also.

Offline ledley

Im ashamed to say ive been there a few times. Mostly avarage to bad. Only positive is open at all hrs  i guess

newforthisyear

Walked past the green door this morning and had a chuckle, looked like one of the girls was trying to get in.. pressing all the buttons and shouting haha

Offline ledley

If you go to the chinese on the corner (few doors down) the wgs eat there and they dont 'dress down' so you can see they are clearly wgs. It is a great restaurant and usually full of chinese ppl (a gd sign of gd chinese food) even though it is owned and run by a white guy in his 30's

Offline Corus Boy

If you go to the chinese on the corner (few doors down) the wgs eat there and they dont 'dress down' so you can see they are clearly wgs. It is a great restaurant and usually full of chinese ppl (a gd sign of gd chinese food) even though it is owned and run by a white guy in his 30's

The Riverside?  Used to be known as the best Chinese restautant in Cardiff, until they found whatwent into the House Special  :lol:

The Golden Corner, now renamed to No 23, located at 23 Churchill Way, CF10 2HE Cardiff.  Is the best rated by Chinese friends.  The restaurant is packed with Asian customers, so much so that many of the staff don't speak English.  It can feel like early holidays in Spain when they hand you a 'Picture' menu with interesting dishes like Deep Fried Spicy Pigs Intestine.

For a more European style then The Pearl Of Orient at Mermaid Quay is rated.

Offline charlie-mott

The Riverside?  Used to be known as the best Chinese restautant in Cardiff, until they found whatwent into the House Special  :lol:

The Golden Corner, now renamed to No 23, located at 23 Churchill Way, CF10 2HE Cardiff.  Is the best rated by Chinese friends.  The restaurant is packed with Asian customers, so much so that many of the staff don't speak English.  It can feel like early holidays in Spain when they hand you a 'Picture' menu with interesting dishes like Deep Fried Spicy Pigs Intestine.

For a more European style then The Pearl Of Orient at Mermaid Quay is rated.

These probably should have their own review... I haven't had a good Chinese meal since I moved to Cardiff!

Jester269269

These probably should have their own review... I haven't had a good Chinese meal since I moved to Cardiff!

:D Think they may well be. It's called trip advisor  :hi: