Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff New Girl Alert !!!!  (Read 2714 times)

thatguy

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:28:42 pm by thatguy »

Husqvarna360

She looks like one of the Merthyr breed, £90 for 30 mins and £120 for the hour with different pictures from from different girls best bits.. But may be wrong!

thatguy

Ive seen a few of those space cadets when they all used to have the same no. I don't recognise her pics. Bu to could very much be the case.  Looks like I'll have to make a AW profile to see this potential gem.

Offline Corus Boy

She looks like one of the Merthyr breed, £90 for 30 mins and £120 for the hour with different pictures from from different girls best bits.. But may be wrong!

Husky, I saw the profile at lunchtime and my first thoughts were the same as you. :drinks:

Offline Cymro72

I emailed her after reading the first post. The reply is not particularly encouraging.

"Sorry just set up account once I'm taking calls my account will be green and available xx"

Offline Corus Boy

I emailed her after reading the first post. The reply is not particularly encouraging.

"Sorry just set up account once I'm taking calls my account will be green and available xx"

She got her priorities sorted though, her Private Gallery is up.  :D

Offline Cymro72

The private gallery is a bit of a con. Contains the pictures which are available for free accompanied by a couple of others. Not a single bit of nudity is to be seen.

thatguy

PG Scam then?

A lot of effort though to get verified etc.

Offline Cymro72

Not necessarily, but I can't sit beside my computer waiting for the green light to appear, I am overdue for an outing. If she had offered me an appointment at a later date I would be far more confident in her intentions.

thatguy

I only go for girls with phone numbers displayed. Im not going to bother with an AW account again. my last one just stopped working last year. If they're serious they'll offer their number to the world.

Husqvarna360

Just checking the Merthyr brigade profiles and the pimp layout is exactly the same, personally I do take some gambles with the ladies but with this one it's no way.  To much like the ex Merthyr bunch and I have had shite experience with exception of Poppy and I was one of the first to visit her but all others have been a disaster.  Can only speak from my experience  :scare:

np500

Looks like a scam, but if she has answered an e-mail , who knows, wait and see, but don't hold breath .

Offline Bigsaz1984

Guys i seen Emmy thai today and after 2 shit experiences this one was really good. She's cute too and knows how to actually massage 👍🏽

Just in case you want to try her I definitely had a great time. Might even get some change together for another session this week ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigsaz1984

Sorry not Emmy thai but Emmy-2014

thatguy

Yeah ok, completely different girl to whom this post is about!

roger4thor

Be very ware of this young lady and out calls....  "teenkatiexxx"

The scam is very simple, she asks for you to transfer just £5 to her bank account, "As she wants to put off time wasters" ...

Suddenly her mobile credit is running out and she is having problem asks the add just £20 and as deep gratitude you will get an amassing BJ as you have never had before.. :wacko:

This was on AW last week for Cardiff, next she turns up in Belfast all in one day..

If this lady come across your path RUN BLOODY QUICKLY    :angelgirl:  Katie Brookes - bank account  77-19-10  38951468   

thatguy

Offline HughJardon

Hope that's a fake bank account number there pal!!

Edit: it's been reported

SeekingtheTruth

That post just reeks of revenge.

I also hope its fake details but if it's not then it's a cuntish thing to do.

roger4thor

Be very ware of this young lady and out calls....  "teenkatiexxx"

The scam is very simple, she asks for you to transfer just £5 to her bank account, "As she wants to put off time wasters" ...

Suddenly her mobile credit is running out and she is having problem asks the add just £20 and as deep gratitude you will get an amassing BJ as you have never had before.. :wacko:

This was on AW last week for Cardiff, next she turns up in Belfast all in one day..

If this lady come across your path RUN BLOODY QUICKLY    :angelgirl:  Katie Brookes - A real complete bank account was posted on AW by Katie..

But since I challenged her over the obvious scam ALL details have been removed ... except which is on my AW personal details...

Ar Well ... "         We live to learn, maybe next time a little wiser"  Who knows  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 05:00:08 pm by roger4thor »

roger4thor

Just a brief and final follow up regarding the bank account from the AW website. :angry:..

It's as Katie herself clearly posted for the AW punters  :wackogirl: I therefore did not feel I was in anyway infringing anyone security.. :thumbsup:.

I highlight as much information as possible taken from AW , so it may not happen to another, which it probably will...

Hopefully gentlemen I have been of service to this very informative & interesting site.. It's all new to me BUT fascinating..  :drinks:

UNTIL THE NEXT TIME..... ADIOS!

thatguy

External Link/Members Only

Seems she's legit and is doing some agency work too now!.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:26:38 pm by thatguy »

Offline Cymro72

To be fair, she did email me once she became available, but I was too ill to arrange a punt at the time. Since then I have kept an eye on her profile. She has moved to Wrexham, then West Wales, Cardiff and returned to Merthyr. Since then her profile has not shown available, but the agency work may explain why.

thatguy

Same. She's always emailed me to let me know when she's been local.