Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Definition of CIM  (Read 1073 times)

Offline KSH93

Hey guys I obviously know what CIM is.
However, I would like to clarify this service by asking the expert punters.
So if you do CIM during OWO this is acceptable right? (it depends on WGs).

Offline StevenS

Cum in mouth. Some providers do OWO but not cim. 2 very different services.

Offline Jeremy

You've answered your own question there.

Whether you can follow up OWO with CIM depends on the WG. Best to find out beforehand.

Offline KSH93

You've answered your own question there.

Whether you can follow up OWO with CIM depends on the WG. Best to find out beforehand.

Thnaks Jeremy  ;)

Offline KSH93

Cum in mouth. Some providers do OWO but not cim. 2 very different services.

Thanks for reply Steven. I forgot to write CIM follow up by OWO.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Best thing is pull out and come all over their hair.

Most women love that!

CaptainRoscoe

It's always best if you surprise her, keep her head down until your white custard spurts through her nose. They love that shit.

vt

Hey guys I obviously know what CIM is.
However, I would like to clarify this service by asking the expert punters.

The best CIM providers literally suck the cum out of you with minimum handwork and keep sucking until they get every last drop of juice and keep sucking gently with great eye contact until it all becomes too sensitive...then the options are show & swallow, snowball or discreet spit.

There's a lot of potential for it not to be as good...the OWO leading up to it being too gentle or harsh with too much hand...she misses the first spurt...she chokes on the first spurt and has to stop sucking...she just hovers her mouth over it without actually sucking...she doesn't like the taste of cum, makes an eeew! face and can't wait to spit it out with disgust...

You need to get her agreement. a lot of girls do it at discretion, so be clean, ask nicely, tell her how much you would love it if she did it for you, a lot of girls do want to please. Then give her warning of when the volcano is about to erupt, so she can be ready for it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:13:30 am by vt »