Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD  (Read 1915 times)

Xerxes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£350 for a 2 hour incall in what appears to be her usual place for these encounters.

K is a very pretty blonde with astonishing tits and a size 10-12 body, closer to 12. She has a fabulous attitude, totally devoted to her client's pleasure. This was my first time with a girl who really enjoys anal sex and doing her in missionary with a pillow under her while she had her favourite toy on her clit was something whose memory will remain. Even better are her blowjobs. I think what happened was that she was closing her throat around the head of my cock. Probably I should have asked but I didn't want to seem a complete numpty ("Hey, is this what they mean by deep-throating?" "No, it's not deep with a cock your size" is not an exchange I wanted to have.) Anyway, whatever she did worked extremely well and on several occasions.

So it's a thumbs up from me, and a thumbs up from my cock.

Offline LNDNman

Perfect - what I wanted to hear following just having made a booking! ;)

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good punt with KDD!..she's....well....you've heard enough from me on the subject! :D

Offline iPad3

She's getting very close to the top of HL now, are there any photos of her anywhere though, at £200 per hour I would really like an idea what im getting etc

Offline hendrix

She's getting very close to the top of HL now, are there any photos of her anywhere though, at £200 per hour I would really like an idea what im getting etc

I don't think there are any pictures around unfortunately.

Offline Jonahp

I don't think there are any pictures around unfortunately.

As you're a lucky chap who has z seen her, is there anyone she compares to in looks?
WG or celebrity that we can Google for to get at least a hint?

Offline hendrix

As you're a lucky chap who has z seen her, is there anyone she compares to in looks?
WG or celebrity that we can Google for to get at least a hint?

Facially, a few UKP'ers have described her as Kristen Dunst which is a good call..

carlisle78

Facially, a few UKP'ers have described her as Kristen Dunst which is a good call..

Agree - good match.

Given the multitude of off the scale positive reviews of KDD can anyone really be "unsure of what they are getting"?

You're going to get one of the best fucks you've ever had from a filthy dirty, but lovely and very pretty girl!

Offline Jonahp

Thanks for that description.
Even with multiple positive reviews, "pretty" is very subjective.

Need to save up some dough and then perhaps book.