Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_Alexa_x  (Read 1742 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Alexa about 2 evenings ago so here is my report

The Experience:
I texted Alexa and got a response from another number – this is usual sign of an agency, bait, or as was the case here no credit.
I asked to see her and she just sent the address. While walking there I texted her again “You are the same skinny girl in pics? Else I will walk!”
To which she replied “Sure”
Anyway, the place is safe and lower basement flat with about 4 girls there – 2 larger girls, and one brunet which I am sure I have seen, but cannot recall.
Alexa is like a model and she is the same girl in Pics. She was wearing a small dress and she would not have looked out of place from a top end trendy cocktail bar.
I stayed for 30mins with CIM which was £80 + £10. I gave her kisses on the lips but not FK - so not sure if that is avail or not.
We had a good chat after and she was very friendly – so I shall return.

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics – has a really good model like figure.
•   Her skin is gold tanned, but not without minor imperfections. She blemishes around her chest, and her breast are very modest in size.
•   OWO was slow, smooth, gentle, but not deep – but she did take it all in.
•   She does work weekends mainly.
The Journey:
I was in Earls Court and looking to see another girl, but it was a case of her not working and her friend answering the phone pretending to be her – in the end she was embarrassed when I told her that I have come across this routine of bait and switch many times, and I will post a negative review – but she apologized and promised that the girl Julietta Girfriend is real and is like her pics, so while in Earls court I decided to check out Alexa.   

I will see Alexa again, though she is more on the pricy side.