Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Suzy or Horny Lucy?  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm in the area tomorrow and fancy seeing someone new (to me) - these girls both work from the same flat, so far as I can see, and both look good. They've both had some favourable comments on here too.
Has anyone seen them recently? Any advice or opinions?
Attitude and enthusiasm are more important to me than looks, although I don't like enhanced tits much.
Any thoughts very gratefully received.

Offline NightKid

Well, if you've seen the comments about them then you should know that Suzy is rather loopy ... I believe "druggie" was the oft-used description.
That alone makes the choice clear for me.

yuzaru

Seen both, and to be honest its very very hard to pick one. Friendly, clean and great service by them  :rolleyes:

Offline Sedlmayer

Well, if you've seen the comments about them then you should know that Suzy is rather loopy ... I believe "druggie" was the oft-used description.
That alone makes the choice clear for me.

Hadn't spotted that aspect of things - thanks.

Offline joe diddley

A guy with whom I exchange PMs and whose views I trust rates Lucy very highly indeed. She does have enhanced tits though I gather.

always_a_winner

Lucy is a nice girl. Big tits. Great at sucking cock. I'd recommend her. Lovely figure.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks guys - Lucy seems to be away at the moment, so I did something else instead, but may well see her when she returns.

Offline jesus_jones

Suzy was as high as a kite when I saw her- slurring her words, eyes glazed-over.

Horrible whiff of shit during doggy too.

She isn't worth that price. I left feeling quite depressed having shagged a girl who was clearly under the influence of something and who stank of shit.

Overrated.