Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY English.Lucy - Camden  (Read 6894 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a sesh with Lucy the other day as I fancied a go on an English lass as it's been a while.  She has a decent flat very close to Camden underground, nice bed, shower etc etc.

She's in good shape, lovely tits.  Face wise, I think someone on here described her as looking like Nicola Stapleton and I'd agree External Link/Members Only - could appear a bit hard around the edges to some perhaps.

All services that I wanted, I got.  Great OWO, proper deepthroating.  Splendid CIM - till there was nothing left.  Hygiene was all very good.  Great shag, can go on top for a while.

She's advertising as £10 off if booked with AW this week.  Swipe your clubcard down her arsecrack for 200 extra points.

7/10

Offline 3styler

Thanks for the post and good to hear you had a decent punt. What size would you say she is as in body? Also does she time watch and offer cum more than once?

Festisio

Probably a size 10 but I do find dress sizes a bit of an enigma.  The photos are spot on bodywise - not like some of them who have photos from 3 years ago when they were 4 stone lighter.

She didn't time watch and she has no cum once policy - I had her twice.

Persie

facially she is not that great - a bit collagened up in the lips but professional and willing to please

mrhappypants

Word of warning here.  She is the only WG I have declined to punt on facial looks alone.  If you like a pretty face...

swanter

if she does look like the girl from eastenders, i wouldnt say shes ugly

Offline tazz

Had an hour with her, she looks closer to 40 than 30, also seems unhappy and tired. Cant fault her for the service provided but she doesnt seem that keen on sex. Wouldnt recommend her highly as there are far more attractive women out there.

endomorph

I agree, if she was just a little bit more upbeat it would make a great difference. I think she has been on the game a little too long. If she was as top notch as her flat she would be a great punt.

Offline herbie007

if she does look like the girl from eastenders, i wouldnt say shes ugly

I think Lucy looks like Mandy from eastenders and I have a great time when I see her, IMO she’s a great all rounder, I like DFK her whilst I’m playing with her big boobs, I also like her wet BJ’s whilst she plays with my bum, but what really gets me rocks off is when were shagging in mish and she reaches down and puts a finger in my bum, drives me nuts.

Hornydevil247

I have seen Lucy a number of times and always had a great times ad well as a few duos with her and Dee. :dance:

You don't always click with every girl you see but there are plenty more out the if Lucy is not for you.