Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD - Old Street  (Read 1588 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie  DD (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: 28th January 2016

Price paid: £60 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Phoned her and arranged a time with no problem. She texted me her street address and gave me the flat number when I was outside.

Location: She's a 5 minute walk from Old Street tube station. The stairs leading up to her flat and the flat itself are a bit untidy with stuff all over the place but it does the job.

The girl: She's quite a chunky sort of girl. Not massive but a bit chubby in places (like her belly, thighs and arms). She's sort of like a mini BBW. She has a good pair of tits on her and her arse was great. Facially quite attractive. She's got a nice smile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: Got undressed and she asked if I wanted a massage. For some dumb fucking reason I said yes. I think it was because she has a proper massage table in the room so I figured she might be good at it. I got possibly the shittest massage of all time. After about 5 minutes I turned over and she started doing some covered oral which was decent. Did a bit of light kissing (lips only with no tongue). Moved onto sex with her on top which was the best bit of the punt. Her arse is awesome to hold onto when she's on top. Did this for a few minutes and couldn't hold on. The motion of her arse on top of me was a great sensation.

She's been on my hotlist for a little while so glad I've ticked her off. It was an OK punt with an OK girl. Nothing special (other than the arse which I think I've mentioned  :)) so wouldn't go rushing back. She's nowhere near as good as some of the other punts I've rated as positive so I'm giving her a neutral.

Offline HighlyMotivated

She's a decent shag if you like them chunky, I actually thought her massage skills were excellent. Very firm and worked out the knots in my back big time. I always get the massage post-sex anyway, easier to relax